part 3

he kept rubbing my inner thigh. i didnt know what to do.

i just looked at him. his gorgeous carmel eyes stared back at me. he leaned in close to me and tried to kiss me. should i hook up with him? this is a horrible idea. missy will hate me. probably all the girls at Westside will hate me. 

"please dont tell anyone about this" i whispered. he replied with a smirk and his lips crushed against mine. 

the kiss was insanely good. i grabbed his face and swung a leg on top of him. Our lips didnt break through this whole thing. he pulled my skirt off and started grabbing my ass. he broke the kiss for a second to look down and he started intensly ripping at the shorts i had worn under the skirt. i reached down and pulled his shirt off, only moving my lips off of his for a split second, pausing to look at his abs. a smile touched his lips and he removed my shirt and threw it across the room with one motion. 

he started taking off his pants and i helped him. this was definetely more than hooking up. 

he pulled down his pants and i grabbed him, teasing. his eyes met mine and he moaned. he pulled down his boxers 

the next day i was walking around at school and a group of girls gave me extremely dirty looks. oh my god. what if sam told them?

missy walked up to me, asking about it, but i completely ignoring her, shoving my history book into my locker and walking straight past her. 

for the rest of the day i had to deal with that. one girl walked up to me and wouldnt leave me alone.

"did you hookup with sam?" 

"go away" i hissed

"oh my god, you did!"

i didnt even change my expression

"you did more than hooking up didnt you...did you have sex?!" she asked, emphisizing the word.

i realized a lot of people were staring.

"ive liked sam for 2 years. this is so unfair. you just moved here." she scolded me

she went on and on about how much she loved sam and how unfair it was that i got to "have sex" or "hook up" with him and she didnt.

after almost 5 minutes of her ranting, i finally snapped "it was just one blowjob okay! one stupid blowjob! it didnt mean anything, no feelings, just for fun! are you happy now?" i said, crossing my arms. 

i looked around. everyone in the halls was staring at me. oh my god. what did i just say?