part 18 (dirty)

sam and i walked into the kitchen, dodging the makeout sessions taking place all over my house. he poured us a drink and i took a full gulp without thinking to ask what it was. then i realized it was vodka. my face turned red and he started cracking up 

"you're supposed to take small sips" he told me

"i didn't know what it was," i laughed

"suuuure," he winked

i shoved him 

30 minutes later, around 9:30, we were completely drunk, along with everyone. 

sam put his hand on my back and lowered it, moving hisfirm grasp to my butt. he grabbed me and spun me around so his arms were just under my chest and my back was turned to him. i gasped when i felt a bulge behind me. i looked back at him and me was grinning. he was drunk off his ass. 

he tugged at the bottom of my dress, pulling it up. 

there were still around 150 people here, so i pulled my dress back down. 

he slid his hands down to my waist, grinding his hips against me. 

he turned me back to face him and took me upstairs with him. he pushed me against the bed, and got on top of me, arranging my legs around his waist. his lips moved against mine with ease.

then he stretched his arms downward, pulling my dress over my hips, to my stomach. he looked down and i nodded. he moved to my inner thighs, rubbing first, then teasing me a little, slowly taking off my underwear, and looking over me. he swirled his tongue around my clit, sending shivers down my spine

"we shouldnt be doing this," i said. 

"i know," he smiled and eyed over my chest, sucking here and there and finally removed my bra.

i took off his shirt and he led me down onto the floor. he stood up, taking off his pants, lowering them down. i helped him with his boxers, moving the elastic down. then i moved my eyes over him, staring at his member, and took him in my hands. i rubbed him with my palms and licked his tip. then i took his length into my mouth, slowly sucking, swishing my tongue around him causing him to send out little moans every few seconds. then i moved back onto the bed. 

he pulled me towards the edge and found my sweet spot, sucking and swishing his tongue over and over. i moaned with pleasure, trying to close my legs, but he moves them back open. he glides his fingers in and out of me leaving me in a mix of pain and pleasure. 

he smiled at me and pulled my dress entirely over my head, throwing it across my room. i moved ontop of him, both of us were completely naked now.

he slammed me against the bed, so he was on top. he held my legs around his waist and positioned himself at my enterance, looking up at me. i nodded, giving him permission. he finally slid himself into me. i immediately tensed up and grabbed my pillow. a look of pain shot through my face, but then immediate passion and satisfaction followed. 

he pumped himself into me, making me tense up even more, until my stomach tightened. he kept thrusting into me until we both came. 

we laid out on the bed, breathing in unison. we waited until we caught our breath and he looked over at me, smiling. 

"we should probably get back to the party." he said. 

i nodded and we both put our clothes on and straighened up before walking back downstairs.