part 11

he first locked eyes with me and then put his lips on mine, moving slowly. then he slipped his tongue in. he pulled me back on top of him so i was on top and he cupped my waist. he kissed the corner of my mouth gently and moved up to my forehead, pausing only once to look into my eyes. he smiled and proceeded to make his way down my jawline.he moved his fingers through my hair carefully.

he breathed on my neck sending a shiver down my spine and causing me to let out a moan. 

i pulled away as he left a trail of kisses down my chest.

he moved back up to my face, "what's wrong?"

"i said we can only hook up." i smiled innocently.

"i wasn't done" 

i sat up and he moved off of me. "im sorry"

he shook his head "every time."

"what?" i asked

"this happens every time. you get me so ready and then you shut me down." he said sadly.

i took his hands "i don't mean to. but we can't..."

"but why not?" 

"i met you yesterday. you could be a physcopath." i said

"that's what you're treating me like."

this is not what i meant to happen.

"im so sorry." i told him. i moved closer to him and kissed him softly. 

we realized it was almost 11 and i had school tomorrow.

"can you drive me home?" he asked

"why don't you stay over?" i said smiling.

his head snapped towards the ground immediately. "you mean..."

"no...but you can still stay over" 

"you have school" he said

"im sick" i told him with a fake cough

"you're not sick," he said laughing

"but the school doesn't know that" i smirked

he raised his eyebrows "ditching?" 

"well i'm not going without you."

he kissed me but then pulled away. "you know...i get where you're coming from...you don't want to go to far, because we just met. i understand now. and until you're ready, i'll respect you."

a huge smile spread across my face and i hugged him. he rested his chin on the top of my head and wrapped his arms around my back, kissing me on the forehead occaisionally. 

"i love you" he told me