part 7

i sat down near my locker trying to think. i completely skipped second period. i waited at sams locker, ignoring all the whispering and comments people were making about me. finally sam walked over to his locker, eyeing me carefully. he could probably tell how upset i was. 
"whats wrong?" he said grabbing my hands. 

i told him everything. i told him exactly what happened. his face turned bright red and his jaw tightened. "im gonna kill that kid." 

"sam, no, its okay. i just...everyone thinks im just some slut and its my second day here and every girl hates me and the guys just wont stop with the harassment and i didnt mean for any of this to happen." i said sadly

he kissed me on the cheek and pulled me in for a really long hug. "im sorry. this is my fault."

i looked up at him. "no it isnt. i could have stopped myself"

he looked straight at me and smiled "im really glad you didnt" he said.

i shoved him playfully "stoppppp"

he laughed, "but seriously please ignore everyone."

i nodded and kept hugging him. 

i looked over his shoulder at dylan. he was walking with his friends and he stared at me. he started walking over. i shook my head at him, trying to tell him to leave me alone, but he kept walking towards me. sam broke the hug, sensing something was wrong. he followed my gaze and turned around to meet dylan staring straight at him.

"you must be sam. congrats man," dylan extended his arm to shake sam's hand. sam stood there motionless. 

"sam, please" i whispered. 

dylan tried to walk around sam to me, but sam shoved him, hard. 

"sam stop" i begged

he ignored me completely and kept shoving dylan

"what the fuck is your problem" dylan said, laughing. without a warning, sam punched him in the jaw, twice, leaving him speechless. i actually heard the crack.

students from all over gathered around making a circle, and holding out their phones to record. i ran upto sam and put my hands on his chest, backing him away from dylan. but dylan was being an idiot and got back up to his feet and walked towards us. sam pushed me off of him and charged at dylan. 

"STOP" i screamed. but i didnt have to stop it. the principal walked around the corned calling dylan and sams name, angrily.