Chapter 16 - The Kissing Booth

Chapter 16 – The Kissing Booth

“Josh get your hands off my sister,” Loyal growled in a low voice as he crossed the parking lot.

Several people turned and waited.  Everyone at school knew how Loyal was with Patience so they were expecting fireworks as Josh slowly turned to face his best friend.

“Loyal, she’s my girlfriend,” Josh’s lower half was still pinning Patience to his car in a way that screamed intimate relationship, “Remember.”

Loyal’s jaw tightened as his voice dropped further so that the on-lookers couldn’t hear, “I remember.  But Josh she is still my sister and despite what your father says I’m not OK with you dry humping her in the parking lot.”

“We weren’t,” Patience blushed scarlet.

“Come on man, I was just kissing her!  Sheesh, you didn’t get laid last night, did you?”

“This has nothing to do with me,” Loyal growled again. 

“Josh, tell Loyal that it won’t go black-‘n-blue and fall off if it doesn’t get used nightly,” Nate scoffed as he casually bumped fists with Josh.

Josh frowned and glanced at Patience, “So I have heard.  Let’s just say, I’m banking on that being true.”

“You two are such man-whores,” Nate laughed then shook his head, “Sorry Patience, I’m glad that Josh has finally realised that being with one woman who means something to him is a hundred times better than Loyal’s ‘toilet tissue’ approach to dating.”

“Toilet tissue?”

“Only good for one thing, single use then throws them away leaving them in the shit.”

“Hey Nate!   I’m not like that!  They know I’m not interested in having a girlfriend.  I’m too young to be tied to one woman.  But when I do find the woman of my dreams, well, I don’t want to be an amateur - she will deserve an experienced lover!  I’m undergoing intensive training for her benefit,” Loyal smirked then turned back to Josh, “But Josh my sister isn’t a bench press.  You flaunt her around or hurt her and you will be digging your jewels out of your intestinal track.” 

“It’s alright Loyal,” Patience kissed Josh’s wincing face and pushed him away at the same time, “I got this one.”

Josh watched Patience walk away from him heading into school, “Hell Loyal, she’s the one hurting me not the other way around. If I knew how agonising this was going to be I would have rented out my balls as a piñata instead.”

“That can be arranged,” Loyal flexed his jaw.

“So Josh, is that what happened to you two last night?” Nate smirked suggestively, “You guys disappeared.  Man, what a wild party. Who would have guessed that those Hell’s Hounds bikers could party like that!”

“Let me guess, Patience dragged you home early,” Loyal laughed and then turned to Nate to explain, “Patience doesn’t do parties which means that Josh doesn’t either now.  See Nate, this is why I don’t do relationships.  Look at Josh, it’s been two days and already he’s under her thumb.”

“I’m not under her thumb!” Josh sulked.

“Hey , she’s my sister, if you weren’t running around like a headless chicken over her I would be the one slicing off your head to create that effect, if you get my meaning.  But that’s not my point, girlfriends mean less sex and more trouble.  I don’t see the benefits.”

“So then why are you OK with Josh dating Patience now?  I’ve only been at this school for a couple of months and even I knew she was out-of-bounds,” Nate fell in next to Loyal as they started to walk into school.  “Why are you so overprotective of Patience and yet Serenity is free to bang that street fighting guy and anyone else who happens to want her?”

Seriously, WHAT'S HOT? [√]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara