Chapter 23 - Seriously, There is No R-Rated Chapter

Chapter 23 -  Seriously, There is No R-Rated Chapter

The sunlight filtered through Patience’s eyelids.  Josh’s breathing pulled at her hair and she couldn’t resist nestling closer.  Without opening her eyes she wiggled her bottom backwards towards the warmth that radiated off his skin.  An arm snaked over her and wrapped around her dragging her the final distance.  Josh moaned in his sleep as his body reacted to having her moulded into his curled up form.  His legs nudged hers until they were tangled together and that wasn’t the only thing nudging her.  He was still breathing deeply but his hips began a gentle rhythm. 

She couldn't suppress the soft giggle any longer.

He groaned and without even looking, she knew he was screwing up his face, trying to prolong the dream he was having just a little longer.  His hands tightened on her hips.   Then he released a long exhale and in a voice heavy with sleep swore a mumbled expletive.

He rolled onto his back and pulled his arms away from her to cover his eyes as he grumbled.

Patience turned over to admire her handiwork.  There was something very satisfying about seeing the bedcovers tent like that.  She beamed with pride.

“I hope you are enjoying this,” Josh lifted an arm and half opened an eye to see her smirking.

“I think that is fairly safe to say,” Patience laughed.

With that Josh launched at her, throwing her onto her back and pinning her arms above her head.  His weight rested firmly between her legs, “Maybe I should give you some of your own medicine.”

He began kissing her down her neck.  She felt her breathing hitch.  There was something in his eyes that she hadn’t seen before, something raw and dangerous.  When his kisses reached the top of her pyjamas he used his nose to trail down to her breasts then very carefully he bit her nipple, not hard, just enough to squeeze it through the fabric.

“Josh,” her voice came out sounding a little desperate, “What are you doing?”

“Guess,” he mumbled around the fabric in his mouth.

His hands moved down her body as her breathing became more rapid.  He ran his finger tips around her thighs to stroke the sensitive skin on the inside.  She stiffened and tried to move away but he held her tight and continued his journey towards her panties.

All it took was the pressure of his thumb applied with a gentle circular motion, and a long moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

He groaned and she felt him moving his weight to roll off her.  She quickly wrapped her legs around him so as he rolled he took her with him and she ended up straddling him.  

“That backfired on me,” he closed his eyes as he tried to control himself.  “I wanted to tease you but it only ended up making matters worse for me.  You are going to have to move Patience.  Do you think there is any ice in the freezer?”

Patience instead lowered herself downwards, sweeping her hair across his chest until she was kissing his neck like he was kissing hers a moment ago.

“It’s my birthday today, my eighteenth birthday,” her breath on his skin had Josh gripping the sheets.

“This is taking the teasing too far.  I know it’s your birthday but I’m close to giving you an unexpected gift,” he closed his eyes as his head rolled back.

One of her hands swept down to the elastic on his boxers, “Maybe that’s exactly what I want for my Birthday.”

Josh’s eyes opened wide and he twisted again to hover over her.  The lust was still in his eyes but his face was serious, “Patience you know we can’t.  You don’t want to and I can’t.”