3 Queens

"5-6-7-8 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 AND 1!" Coach Mary screams out loud, as we position ourselves in a pyramid. I was on top, me, Olivia Jane Stanford.

"LIVVY WHERES YOUR SMILE?" Coach Mary screams up at me. I quickly smile.

"And Go" Coach Mary says. This was the hardest part of the pyramid.

Disassembling.

If I mess up, we ALL mess up. So once again, everyone depends on me. I take a deep breath and do a back flip off the top of the pyramid, as i feel Kathryn and Samantha catch me.

"You did amazing Olivia!" A freshman reporter says.

"I know" I say, as i flip my hair and walk to the bench for my water.

"Nice job Kat, and Sammy" I say smiling.

"Thanks Livvy" Kathryn says picking up her water bottle.

"WATER BREAK IS OVER GIRLS COME ON, PYRAMID AGAIN LETS GO!" Coach Mary says. I take one last swig of my water and run towards position. Once we all are up, Coach tells me to start disassembling again. I do as i am told, for once, and flip off perfectly into Kat and Sammy's grasp. I walk out in front of the pyramid and watch them.

"PARKER" I scream "FIX YOUR FOOT YOU WILL MAKE THE WHOLE PYRAMID FALL!" Since i am the Cheer Captain i boss the Cheer squad around. Parker try's to adjust her foot. but she slips and falls, followed by the rest of the pyramid. I groan and walk over.

"COME ON GET UP" I demand. Everyone gets up except Parker, who everyone fell on.

"I cant get up" Parker cries. I roll my eyes.

"Probably a broken ankle" I sigh.

"Josh, Todd come pick Parker up bring her to the nurse." I say. As our two guy cheerleaders walk over and pick her up.

"Looks like were having a new audition" I said loud enough for Parker too hear. That means she can't get back on until next year.

"NO! I am alright!" Parker screams struggling to get out of Josh and Todd's grip, but fails.

"You weren't good anyways" I said under my breath as they take her away. Kat and Sammy walk up, followed by the rest of the cheer team.

"Alright guys, we are one down, lets get the poster's out and hang em' up" I said as Coach Mary unlocks the supplies room. After hanging up the posters all around the school, we walk back to the locker rooms. I put my jacket over my red sports bra with the word "Riverbank" in black. We attend Riverbank High School. And we are what you call the 'Queens'. Cheer practice is after school, so once were done we get to go home. Kathryn and Sammy walk with me to our cars, we all park next to each other. I have a Red Ferrari, Kat has a pink BMW, and Sammy has a black Camaro. I pull up my car door. (Yes pull up, if u don't know what a Ferrari is look up Ferrari).

"Girls!!!" I say before i get in, they stop to listen "Lets have a slumber-party!"

"YA!" they both agree. We usually have a sleep over every Friday. And we switch houses each time. They follow me home. When we pull up to my very own guard gate i roll down my window and press the button.

"Olivia Jane Stanford" i say into the speaker.

"Come on in Mrs. Stanford" Coral Says. Coral, our maid, opened the gate. We all drove in and parked in our 7 car garage. I got out and closed the door. I heard voices so i turned to see Conner (my younger brother) and Drew (twin) talking, and sitting on the fountaians wall in the middle of our cicular driveway. Drew ignores me, but Conner waves excitedly, i smile and wave back. We walk into the front door and into the kitchen. I see Susan (our cheif) cooking something, and i see Lillie and Lucy drooling over it. Lillie and Lucy, are our German Shepard dogs. My dad is a police officer and loves german Shepard's . Lillie and Lucy run toward me and practically tackle me. I push the off and pat them on the head. We all walk up the 2 flights of stairs and down the long hallway, i open the last door on the right. We walk into my humungous room, my room is the size of two master bedrooms put together. I lay my bag down on my Zebra Ottoman and sit on it. I love my pink and zebra room, especially my closet, which is the size of a regular kids room.