Chapter 14

"A dress..... Okay follow me" Juliette says. We all follow Juliette. She opens a door and we walk in. Once my eyes adjust to the bright lights in the building i realize its pretty much a mall. Kat, Sam, and I all shriek. She pulls us into a dress shop. 

"Okay, hmm.... lets get you a light blue dress to match your wings." Juliette states walking over to the blue section. She picks up a light blue, strapless sweet heart neckline, knee dress, tied.. I take it and find my way to the dressing room.  I pull it up and i gasp at how cute it was.

"SOLD!!!" I scream from outside of the dressing room. I heard quiet laughs. I walk out with it still on, and walk to the check out. She picks up the matching shoes, they were light blue flats. 

"I want this dress and shoes please." I say.

"Okay, its free, let me take off the tag" She says coming around with scissors. She snips it off, and i change out of my shoes put my clothes in the bag then walk out with everyone. I meet Danny outside his door. He takes me down to the beach, that has crystal clear water greeting the sand when it crashes. I see a picnic set up. We walk over to it. I smile as he helps me sit down. 

"You did this??" I ask awestruck  He nods.

"okay... we need to talk" He says. My heart sinks into my stomach. But he may not want to break up with me.... Happy thoughts....

"Ok, what is it?" I smile.

"This" 

"This?" I ask confused.

"I want to go back" He shakes his head.

"What?" I ask.

"Arn't you at all home sick? Don't you think our parents miss us?" He says, his eyes searching my face. It was true i do miss my family and i AM homesick. I swallow.

"Is there somehow we can go back?" I ask looking down.

"Worth a shot to ask...." 

"What about Kat? And Sammy??" I ask looking back up at him.

"They can come back to." He answers. 

"Lets go get them" I say standing up.

We walk back in silence to Kat and Sam, who were in the cabin. We open the door, and they look up from their nails. 

"Hey! Wait you look sad..." Kat says looking from both of us.

"We want to go home" Danny says. I nod in agreement.

"Ya... Me too... I miss Dallas" Kat agrees. 

"Josh." Sam says eyes wide. Josh? Oh yeah, that's the guy who Sam likes.

I hear a light and quiet sigh outside the door, i sneak silently to the door, and swing it open. Juliette falls to the floor on her side. She jumps up and brushes off her jeans.

"I- wasn't um" Juliette says embarrassed. "You guys want to go home?" 

"Yea" We all say in sync. 

"Okay" Juliette says shrugging. 

"Okay?!" I ask suprised. She nods.

"You mean you can take off our wings, and we go on our lives like none of this ever happend?" Kat asks. 

"Yeah pretty much" Juliette says.

"Okay let us go home, take off our wings!!" Sammy practically yells.

"Okay lets go" Juliette says, walking out the door quickly. 

We walk into the this smaller room with one of those chairs again but with holes in the back.

"Olivia goes first" Kat and Sam say backing up. I look at Dannt he nods i walk to the chair and lay down. They strap my in tight. 

The chair starts shaking slow at first then fast.

"Olivia, Olivia, OLIVIA!" I hear Danny scream.