Chapter 17

Alyssa's POV of ch. 16

I walk downstairs after i hear the doorbell ring. I see Zach, grab my back pack and walk outside with him.

"Hey" Zach smiled.

"Hi" I fix my hair.

"Gotta look perfect for Blainey right?" He says in a baby voice. I punch him in the arm. We get to Blaine's house and i see his Aunt and Uncle in front of him. He pushes threw them and walks to us.

"To the bus!" Blaine says taking my hand. I tingle at his touch. The bus pulls up 5 minutes after we get there. I grab my favorite window seat and sit. 

"So last day of 10th grade what are we gonna do for summer?" Blaine asks wraping my arm around me making me blush... i hope he didn't notice.  He must have because he kisses my cheek which makes me blush even harder.

"Hey Alyssa! Hey Blaine!" I hear my best girl friend Jordan. I hear Zach mummble something about not saying hi to him. I laugh.

"Hey Jordan" Blaine and i say at the same time. We look at each other and crack up. The bus pulls to a stop and Blaine gets up and pushes thru the crowd pushing down a puny freshman. I help him up and mouth sorry. He nods and i cathc up to Blaine and pull him back.

"slow down Blaine!" I laugh. He nods and holds my hand. He sighs in relief as Jordan leaves down hallway and he walks me to first period. He gives me a goodbye kiss but was stopped when we heard.

"What do you think you're doing?" A fresman says. oh great. Now he will get all snappy. 

"Its called a gilfriend you should try it some time" He snaps.  Did i call it or what?

"No PDA in school" the freshman snorts crossing his arms.   Oh gawd now i have to step it.

"Get a life dork" Blaine snaps. I glare at him as the freshman stomps off.

"Was that really nesscessary?!" I glare harder crossing my arms.

"Well-"  He sighs. 

"Well?????" I demand tapping my foot. Blaine frowns and i smile.

"What?" He asks leaning against the wall and his eyes sparkle. My heart skips a beat.

"You're cute when your sad" I tap his nose with my index and wrinkle my nose.

"I better get to class" I said looking into the classroom.

"Okay" He fake frowns.

"Ohhhh suck it up!" I laugh. He does this cute thing, he wrinkles his nose and forehead then taps his cheek. I roll my eyes. boys are SOO needy.  I lean in and kiss his ear instead then walk in to the class. I heard Zach come and drag him away. I smile and wait for class to be over.