Chapter 20 Blaine......

Blaine

~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~

I hear voices down the hall, i walk to the edge of the door and listen.

"You sure he is coming back" 

"Yes. And we will attack him then"

"Whats his name again?"

"Blaine"

"ah.... perfect.... we will set it up like we are still protecting me.... then BOOM. Attack."

"Perfect plan Aya.... I can't believe he fell for that whole 'her abusive dad' story" 

"And if he doesn't come back?"

"We hunt him down"

"If he resists?" 

"Hurt the people close to him until he comes"

"Perfect NOW GET ME A DRESS!" 

I hear footsteps running towards the door i quickly jump behind a desk. Mai opens a dresser across the hall from me. I shift my feet, but hit the desk and a vase falls off and crashes on the floor. Mai pulls out a sword and turns towards the vase and walks to it. She bends down after looking around. She shrugs and turns. I let out a sigh of relief. I get lifted up the ground. I swing, but only greeted by tighter grip.

"Come early huh? Couldn't stay away?" Mai says fake frowning, then smirks.

"nope" I cross my arms, my feet dangle.

"No i can kill you"  Mai smiles evilly. She swings her sword back-

~~~~~END~~~~~

I jolt awake, i rub my head and look at the clock.

"Just a dream" I reassure myself.

"What was?" I heard a familiar voice, i swing around and look for the voice.

"I'm over here you idiot" She says. I squint in the dark, i hear a click and my lamp turns on, and I see Mai sitting there like a mass murderer. 

"Get out" I tried to yell but came out in a yawn.

"What why?" She smiled. Her smile faltered.

"I said GET OUT" I rose my voice.

"The party hasn't even started yet" She smiled like she smiled in the dream, innocent but deadly. 

"What are you talking about" I asked. 

"Aki Lights!" She said turning her head towards my light switch. The lights flashed on. I noticed we weren't alone. My room was filled with people with swords pointed at me.  

" Mai stands up taking out her two swords. Her black hair tied up in a high ponytail reached her mid tank top that was tucked in to black shorts. 

I punched a guy in the face, which knocked him back, then grabbed his sword.

"HA!" I said confidently. I feel a whip of air go past my back. He might of got me but my adrenaline is too high to notice. I use my sword like Luke from star wars it started working then backfired when i was surrounded by big guys and swords. My door swung open and there stood a frustrated Alyssa in the door frame. Her eyes went huge when she saw everyone in my room.

"BLAINE!" She screams freaking out. She doesn't know what to do

"RUN ALYSSA!" I yelled. She turned to run after moments of hesitation but was grabbed by a guy and tied to a chair.

"Oh an audience to watch Blainey die that's sweet" Mai says in a baby voice. A guy tapes Alyssa's mouth shut. I got mad. I swung around and sliced everyone that surrounded me. I run to Alyssa but was whipped to my knees before i made it too her. I scream in pain. I got lifted up and my hands were tied. with rope. I look at Alyssa

"Im sorry" I said. She shakes her head and a tear runs down her face. I got whipped again. Mai walks over to me.  And gets in my face, tapes my mouth and ties me my bed frame.

"My turn" She smirks. She crosses her swords and swings her hands down. I feel the blades slice my chest in a X. I scream escapes my mouth. I don't dare look down afraid to see what happened. I swallow hard. Mai puts her swords back in their holders, turns and punches my face. Shocks get sent through my face. I spit out blood ad i felt my cheek already swelling up. I stare at Alyssa.

Alyssa's POV

The girl punches Blaine in his face and he spit up blood. Tears roll down my face. She takes out a knife and holds it against his throat. I try to yell out but my voice was muffled by the tape.

"Last words Blainey?" The girl says sweetly.

"Love Alyssa" He chokes out, blood spilling out his mouth. I burst into tears. 

"shut up" The guy that tied me up whispered fiercely. I kick his shins. He groans and slaps my face. I turn my attention back to Blaine but at the wrong moment. She stabs right above his heart and pulls the blade out

"Lets go" Mai says. They all run out the window. I try to yell Blaines name, we are looking at each other painfully. I look to my left and the guy was still there. He stabs me above my heart and cuts my ropes. I rip off the tape and grab my chest in pain. I crawl to Blaine. He slides down the post and sits on the floor. I carefully remove his tape with a shaky hand covered in blood. I felt my blood driping down my chest. I sit on him and hold him weakly, he wraps his weak arms around me. 

Narrative POV

They hold each other in their last moments of breath. Their last words were

"Love You"

And died in each others arms. 

THE END

AN

Heyyy ya..... SHORT book..... i know..... 

Aww isn't that sweet love story ended alittle early....

Welll..... I hope you enjoyed, check out my other books, Located at my profile..... XD 

Thanks for sticking with me.

Love ya forever

-Hopie