Chapter 19

"Help me hide her" Mai says. My jaw drops.

"Why are you hiding her?" My curious side takes the better of me.

"I may have took her from being abused from a crazy pshyco dad king, and snuck her into america, and she may lead to a massive world war 3...." She breaks off.

"I cant! YOu know i can get killed from this!" I practically yell, but she shushes me.

"Yea, but.... you can save this little girls life from being abused" She lowered her voice.

"I could make everyone in america die because of this girl" I groan.

"nothing will happen" She stutters.

"Be-oye" The little girl attempts to pronounce boy making my heart hurt.

"I can't...." I say planting my head in my palms.

"Please!" She pleads.

"I am NOT going to MAKE WORLD WAR THREE HAPPEN!" I raise my voice. The girl backs up to the wall.

"fine i will bring her back to her abusing dad, let her stay their and get beat to death, or you know i can just kill her now"  She says walking over to the girl, she reaches in her hoodie pocket.

"Wait stop-" I continue "Maybe we can hide her for a little bit"

"Thank you" Mai smiles and kisses the girls head.

MAI'S POV

no matter wait i say or do he keeps resisting. Wait. I have an idea....

"Fine, i will bring her back to her abusive dad, let her stay there and get beat to deat, or.... i can just kill her now" I said walking over to the girl acting like i was pulling out a gun, but really all i have in my pocket is a pack of gum.

"Wait stop, maybe we can hide her for a little bit..." He says. I smile, say thank you and kiss Aya's fore head.

"Whats her name?" He asks

"Aya, and i never caught yours." I pointed out.

"Wow i made a deal to hide a girl that everyone could be killed by with a girl that doesnt even know my name" He shakes his head and continues "my name is Blaine" 

"Blaine. Meet me here tomorrow"

~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys... ya i know. Short chapter..... >O<   

omg. WORLD WAR THREE?

Aya, Mai weird names....... He is trusting this girl that doesnt even trust herself? >.< not a good move..... Will he come back? or ditch her....

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.....

Until next chapter.... Lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To be continued........

bye bye,

Follow.

Comment

Share

Love

:D

-Hopie-