Chapter Three • Our Plan Is Running Successful

INAAYA POV

INAAYA POV

Everything went according to our plan and today is finally Aditya's Birthday. We had to keep the plan going on even in the college.

"Hii, Inaaya!" Alisha exclaimed.

"Hii, Alisha!"

"Remember the plan?"

"Yaa baba." I replied while walking towards the canteen.

YUVAAN POV

"Hi, Aditya what's up??" I asked him.

"I'm good why about you??" He asked me. I could see a hope in his eyes that I would wish him.

"Come, let's go we're getting late."

"Ya."

On the way to college I saw sadness on his face. "Hey bro, why are you looking sad, any problem?"

"Nah nothing." I didn't ask him anything else as I could guess what was all the sad face about.

We reached the college in no time.

"Hii, Inaaya!" Aditya exclaimed. I think he thought that he would get a wish from her.

"Ohh Hii Aditya, let's go to class we're getting late." she said. Inaaya and Alisha were exchanging a victory smile.

"Okay." Aditya said.

Aditya and Alisha were walking ahead of me and Inaaya.
"You have great acting skills." I said with a smirk. I could hear her cussing something.

"I was born an actress." she replied and continued walking.

"But seriously you look like an actress also. You should try acting in future."

"Even you look like an actor. Maybe we should try together. And get rejected together." she replied sarcastically. This girl is filled with sarcasm. But yet there is something about her which is so intriguing.

"So, what are we going to do next??" I questioned, changing the topic.

"Just go with the plan and stop bugging me."

"Okay... but I won't stop bugging you." I smirked and went to class.

"Bye. See you guys." Inaaya and Alisha waved at us and went but Inaaya winked at me before going. It was basically an indication for me to execute the plan.

"Chal, Aditya let's get going." I said him taking him towards my car.

"Aaa...Yuvaan Can I ask you something?"

"Yaa bro of course "

"Do you know what is today?"

"Yaa, it's Friday!!" I said in a duh tone.

"And??"

"And ya- "I was cut off by him asking

"And what?"