Chapter Nine • Clumsy Wildcat

INAAYA POV

INAAYA POV

As we entered I gave Yuvaan a look that basically said let's start the plan. He just nodded.

"Listen up, guys!" Yuvaan shouted loud enough to catch everyone's attention.

"What game?" Aditya and Alisha asked at the same time.

"Come on boring people let's add some fun to the party." I said.

"Okay, fine." Everyone said and stopped dancing.

"But what game?" Alisha asked.

"It's a party and every party is incomplete without the game of truth or dare. So that's what we're playing." Yuvaan said grabbing everyone's attention.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's start." Aditya said already making place and sitting down. Soon everyone started taking their places and there was just one spot beside Aditya. So as planned I sat beside him receiving a friend from Alisha.

"Okay I'll start." I said and Alisha went and sat beside Yuvaan, who unfortunately was sitting right opposite to me. Damn, you Malik!

I glared at Yuvaan but he just shrugged as if he didn't know what I was talking about. See, this is what he's like. Bipolar Jerkhead! One moment he's all good and gentleman and other a screwed-up nutcase. Brushing my thoughts aside I rotated the bottle and the answer side came on me and the question side of course on Yuvaan as he was sitting opposite to me. Right now? Just the first time and it had to land on him? What have I done bad god?

"Inaaya!!" Alisha smirked at me and I returned it with a glare.

"Okay fine, let's just get over with it, shall we?" I said.

"First you say truth or dare?" Yuvaan asked me smirking, of course.

"Hmm...Truth." I couldn't trust him to select dare. He's stupid, he'll just say something to embarrass me.

"Okay so. . . Let me think" He said giving a thoughtful expression.

"Don't you think you need brains to think about anything? Which obviously, you don't have." I sassed, and this time he glared at me and I laughed.

"Burn!!" Everyone started cheering.

"Ugh!" I think he forgot about the plan because according to the plan Alisha and Aditya were to be asking each other questions or we would but not to each other.

"Well, it's not a question but still I'll ask anyways. If there's a thin line between love and hate how would you step over it?" He asked confusing everyone for a moment.

"Well, the line is thin but it would still take a hell lot of hard work and maybe after some years I would think about crossing it " I replied after thinking for a moment. Well I knew exactly why he asked this and such question deserved a vague answer.