Chapter Eight • Sorry Girls He's Taken

INAAYA POV

INAAYA POV

We went outside the room where everyone was.

"Alisha, you go I'll see about the plan." I said looking around for any sign of Yuvaan.

"Okay but please find him as soon as you can and tell him your plan "Alisha said looking worried.

"Yaa you just go!" I said pushing her where Aditya was sitting with our other friends.

"Fine!"

"Hmm ...now that's a good girl."

After she left I started searching for Yuvaan. I looked here and there but I could not find him.
At last after so much of searching I found him. He was surrounded by many girls. I think something's wrong, because I could see the "HELP-ME-PLEASE" look on his face but as soon as he saw me his expression changed like he was having the best time of his life which in reality was quite the opposite. This guy has ego as big as the size of Russia. God! it was so much fun to see him like that. He was suffering and I was so enjoying it. But unfortunately, I had to go and get him out as I need him. Damn Alisha! I have to ruin such a perfect show. Walking up to him I saw the girls giving me a different look. You know the perfect 'Bitchy' look? Yeah that. Telling me mentally I'm not wanted here but well I wanted Yuvaan. Umm, wait that came out wrong. I want Yuvaan to help me work my plan up of uniting two love birds nothing else.

"Excuse me." I said, purposely stepping between them so now I was close to Yuvaan and also to that girl. Is she even from our college?

"Yes?" said one of those stupid girls.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need him." I demanded looking at Yuvaan.

"And may I ask why? Can't you see he is busy with us?" the one clinging onto him asked me. It looked like her life depended on him! Stupid girl.

"No, you may not and don't you know who I am? Baby?" I said to her and then looked at Yuvaan pouting. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Unless you're his girlfriend just fuck off." the other one said. Trust me I held back the urge to slap her across the face.

"Yuvaan didn't you tell them?" I asked, leaning closer to him and ignoring her comment. In the process, I somehow held his hands so tightly that my nails dug into his arms and he let out a non-audible hiss.

"Uh... I wanted to but didn't get the chance." he tried to say something but I stopped him as I guess he got the message that I was beyond pissed at that girl in front of me.

"So sorry girls but he's taken." I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

"And by that you mean is...?" one of them asked. This one was beyond to curious to know.

"It simply means I'm his Girlfriend you dumbo!" I blurted out. Yuvaan was shocked at first and then he started smirking. I myself was shocked of what did I say and just with that said he pulled me closer towards him by my waist.