Chapter Nineteen • Maybe I'll Date A Volcano

INAAYA POV

INAAYA POV

Just Three more days to go and I'm done with this. Today, yet again Yuvaan is gonna come to pick me up. I better get going and finish my breakfast. Taking a quick shower and then dressed up and went down. "Morning Ma." I greeted my mom and took a seat beside her.

"Morning Baby." she said and got up. She bought me my favourite cereals and sat down beside me. She looked happy today.

"What's going on?" I asked, stuffing a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Nothing specific." she replied.

"Mom, spill the beans." I told her.
"Okay, so it's just that I'm gonna meet my friends from college tomorrow after years. That's the reason I'm happy." she said, smiling.

"Wow, that's amazing." I said.

"Ya, so tomorrow I won't be at home. Will that be okay?" she asked.

"Hmm... no." I said, messing around with her.

"Oh, okay I'll cancel the plan." she said.

"Come on mom, I was just kidding" I laughed.

"You." she said smiling widely. Just then I heard a horn, my cue to go.

"See you later mom." I said, getting up.

"Bye. Take care." she said. I shut the door close and went out.

Today the way of transportation was a car. This guy has cars and bikes like I have nail paints, different colours and brands. I guess that's the perk of being son of a Billionaire. I shrugged my thoughts and knocked in the window which was close and I could see Yuvaan singing some music. The door opened and thus, I heard him sing. "Love me like you do la la love me like you do." then he abruptly stopped.

"It wasn't meant for you." he said as I was smiling at him because he kind of looked cute.

"I know and I'm glad." I said.

"You look good." he complimented and started to drive.

"Don't I always?" I questioned.

"Don't you know how to take compliments?" he retorted.

"Fine! Thank you." I said, turning to give him a fake smile. He just smiles and continued driving.

~

"What's the plan for today?" Alisha asked.

"Nothing, go home watch Friends and fall asleep." I said.

"You're so boring." Aditya said.

"Like you have something exciting to do." I said.

"I do." he said, smirking at Alisha and she blushed.

"Dude, please keep that to yourself. We don't want to know your 'exciting' plans." Yuvaan said, making a disgusted face.

"How about we have a movie marathon?" Alisha asked.