Chapter Seventeen • Let's Make Orange?

INAAYA POV

INAAYA POV

I searched for my phone all around to stop it from ringing. I hate it when someone interrupts me in my beauty sleep. A girl needs her beauty sleep. Well, I guess I found my phone. It was under the bed. I wonder how it reached there. Being lazy that I am I didn't even bother to check whose calling assuming that it would be Alisha I Just answered it. "Alisha, I told you not to call me so early!" I said, rubbing my eyes, still half asleep.

"Uh, I'm sorry but I kind of have an emergency." the voice which was clearly not Alisha spoke. It was someone familiar.

"Who is this?" I asked, still too lazy to check whose calling.

"It's me baby!" he said. Oh! How could I forget, now he has the reason to wake me up and irritate me every day. It's just the second day today. I wonder how the remaining 5 days are gonna go.

"Wildcat You there?" he asked as he didn't get any response earlier.

"Yes, what do you want so early in the morning?" I asked, yawning.

"It's not early in the morning, it's almost 11 am." he said. I could feel that he was smiling.

"Anyways, what do you want? And it's a holiday today so I can sleep my ass off." I said.

"Surely you could sleep your ass off some other day, for today you need to come over my place as soon as possible." he said.

"Why, if I may ask?"

"Well, one of my relatives decided to just come over and she has a 7-year-old daughter whom I have to baby sit while she and my mom go to some party." he said.

"Poor Jerkhead! Jerkhead the baby sitter. Oh wait, not poor you. I feel pity for the child." I said, laughing.

"It's not funny." he said, a little annoyed.

"It is. And why should I come? I don't remember agreeing to it?" I asked.

"Cause apparently I alone can't handle a kid cause I have 0% idea how to deal with a kid." he said.

"Not my problem."

"Please, I beg of you" he said.

"What do I benefit from it?" I asked him, now totally and fully woken up and sitting in my bed.

"Uh, Ice-Cream? Chocolates?" he suggested.

"Really? I'm not a kid, try harder." I said, now fully awake and too interested in the conversation.

"Well please just help me as a friend at least and you'll get whatever you ask for." he said.

"Okay fine, and anyways I don't have anything to do today so I'm free." I said, finally giving in.

"Thank you so so much, love yo-" he said and then abruptly stopped. "Uh, not that kind of. And well just excitement you know slip of tongue" he said.