Chapter Thirty-Five • I'm In Desperate Need Of A Furry Friend

It was finally Sunday, which meant I had a whole to myself. Past few weeks were too hectic, exams, assingments and lots of work. Yuvaan and I didn't have much time to meet either. He was busy with football and studies and so was I.

I really liked that he respected that he's not the centre of my world and I shouldn't be clinging onto him every time. I had my work and so did he. We managed to meet a few times other than meeting at college. To say I was stressed would be an overstatement. I was terified for the exams, so much that I legit locked myself up in my room studying all night. The hatdwork did pay off though.

Now everything was done and it was finally time to relax. I had the hole day planned. Watch movies, eat and sleep. That's all I wanted to do today. Mom and dad weren't home either. They had to go to an relative's place to attend a function. Dad insisted me to come but mom said that I needed to rest. God bless her for that.

Lazily I push the covers off me and make my way towards the bathroom. I brush my teeth and continue my daily routine. It has been weeks since I started dating Yuvaan, but you can see the change in me. Somehow I'm more happier, not mine but mom's observation.

It wasn't like I was sad before. I had people who loved me. But still, somehow he did influence my life a little. Sure, there are a few doubts still in my head about what exactly happened years ago. I think I do trust him though. When I'm ready and sure I would definitely ask Yuvaan about it. But for now Hugh Grant was waiting for me. That guy was epitome of romantic movies. I loved all of his movies.

Slipping a comfy sweat pants and a tank top, I made my way downstairs. I went through the movies when I finally found 'Four weddings and a funeral' I played the movie and went to get myself some popcorn. I took it in a bowl and made myself comfortable on the couch.

I was halfway through the movie when I heard my phone ring. I groaned and gout up, pausing the movie. I forgot my phone upstairs and clearly the person calling me was eager to talk as it kept on ringing. I finally made it to the phone by the fifth ring. It was none other than Yuvaan.

"What's up Wildcat?" He asked and I made my way downstairs for the second time that day.

"Watching a movie and chilling" I said.

"So you don't have any plans for today, do you?" He asked.

"If you call watching movies, eating all day and then sleeping a plan then yes, yes I have plans for today" I said plopping on the couch.

"It's been a while since we last met, let's go out today. I'm bored" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We met yesterday, and if you're bored than go play some games or watch a movie. I'm not leaving this house" I said stuffing my mouth with handful of popcorn.

"Oh, you are. I'll be there in 20 minutes" He said hanging up. I didn't even get to tell him no. I was not kidding when I said I won't leave the house. I'm exhausted from all college work, I really just want to watch movies and be a couch potato for the day. Flipping my phone beside me, I resumed the movie.

30 minutes later the door bell rang. Who could it possibly be? The pizza guy already came like 15 minutes ago and I didn't order anything else. With one half eaten pizza slice in my hand I walked to the door to look who was interrupting my blissful time.

"Hey there babe!" Stood there was none other than Yuvaan. He was standing there in light blue denims, a white tshirt that was thought enough to show off his eight pack, wait. . . Eight or six? How did I not pay attention to such a major detail. His biceps looked mascular as ever and his face had the smile that could melt an iceberg. That was probably an hyperbole but who cares. In all, he looked like a model ready for photoshoot and I on the other hand looked like the spot guy that would be giving him water bottles and shit.