Part 37

Roxy POV******

When I woke up, we all weren't exactly in the same positions we were before we went to sleep. Diane and I were still in Matt and Nash's arms but everyone on the floor were scattered everywhere. I took a picture of them because they looked funny. They actually looked drunk and tired as hell. I posted it on twitter.

@itsroxxxyyy: what happens when you can't handle your drink. [the picture]

I noticed i've been getting more retweets and favorites lately. I've been gaining followers too. Ever since I met all these "Magcon" guys and Mahogany I've been getting known more. My cousins and friends that i usually hung out with were getting "noticed" by people.

Everyone else was dead asleep. I was thirsty and there were no more drinks inside the room. I made myself look presentable and left the room to grab drinks. I got into the elevator to go on the first floor. I walked out of the hotel to find a small market. There was one less than five minutes away. I walked in and bought 8 water bottle because the others might be thirsty when they wake up. I looked at my phone for the time and just realized it just turned 4. I got a call from Nash.

"Hello?" I asked.

"where are you babe?" Nash asked kind of worried.

"I'm just buying us some water in this market"

"why didn't you wake me?" he asked and i was not walking back.

"i didn't want to, you looked peaceful, but dead" i heard him laugh through the phone "i'll be up in a couple of minutes don't worry" i said and i hung up. I was walking until three girls stopped me.

"Omg, aren't you Roxy?" The first girl said

"the one that hangs out with all the magcon people?" the second girl said.

"umm, yea why?" i said kind of freaked out

"CAN WE GET A PICTURE WITH YOU? we follow you on twitter" they asked excitedly, why would you get excited over me? I'm just Roxy.

"Sure, why not" i said. We took a couple of picture and they began a conversation.

"are you and Nash dating?" the first girl asked with a smirk.

"No, what makes you think that?" i lied because Nash and i still wanted it to be a secret.

"awh, because you guys are always together... you guys would actually make a cute couple" the first girl said and her friends agrees with her.

"we're just good friends" i told them.

"honestly, i ship 'roxash'" the third girl said. That name ship sounds weird i know. I laughed.

"I need to get back, but what are your twitters? I'll follow you" i said to them.

"REALLY?" the first girl said in excitement.

"yeah" i said. I handed them my phone so they could find themselves and follow. Right when the last girl followed herself on my phone Nash called me and she handed me my phone. They smirked at me.

"yeah, I'll be there in a bit" i said and hung up without him saying anything.

"nothing going on, huh?" the first girl said sarcastically like she knew something was up.

"positive" i said trying to hide the truth "well i really have to get going, my cousins are waiting"

"yeah, sure.... your cousins!" the second girl said. "i also ship Diane and Matt as 'Matane' "

"no seriously nothing is going on" i said again

"what ever" the girl said playfully not believing me "we'll let you go" she said "Nash is probably waiting" we laughed together and i hugged them bye.