part 54

Roxy POV*****

I woke up on my own around 12 in the afternoon. I took my phone from the night stand and I got a text from Nash.

Nash: Hey babe, I don't know when you're gonna be awake but this is a good morning text. I know I'm usually there to wake you every morning, but I forgot to tell you I was gonna be busy filming more for Awesomeness Tv today. Just text me when ever you wake up.

Me: i was looking forward to a thigh rub you know? lol jk. but goodmorning. how long are you gonna be there for?

He didn't reply right away like he usually did, so i just plugged my phone on the charger and went to wash my face, brush my teeth and untangle my hair. I grabbed a towel to dry my face and walked back to my phone to see a new message.

Nash: I'm not sure I've been here since 10, probably around 5 i'll be out of here. But hey, I'm gonna be really busy right now, I'll call you when I'm finally out of here. see you.

I didn't reply back, I just left my phone on its charger and headed downstairs to see everyone there and awake. Diane and Matt were sitting on the couch watching TV and cuddling. Carter was looking at his phone like always. Marvin, Mervin, Mary and Calvin were playing MW3. I headed to the kitchen and ate some cereal. Carter came into the kitchen and grabbed bowl to eat too.

"sup" i said stuffing my mouth with cereal.

"suupp" he said popping the P. "why isn't Nash here putting his lips all over you?"

"filming in the studio or something for Awesomeness Tv"

"oh yeah, i forgot" he poured the cereal "when is he gonna be back?"

"like around 5 probably"

"what are you gonna so while he's gone?" I shurgged my shoulders "we should go do something"

"like what?" i asked while chasing the last three cereals in my bowl with my spoon.

"penny boarding at Santa Monica?"

"i'm down, when thought?"

"when i'm done with the cereal" he told me putting a spoon in his mouth. I finished so i put my bowl in the sink, either someone is gonna wash it or i have to do it later.

"i'm gonna go change" i said walking away.

"why don't you just wear that?" i turned around

"dude, I'm wearing a spaghetti strap and these short ass shorts, if people follow us around they're gonna call me a slut even more" i stated "and look at these hickeys i said pointing at my collar bone.

"true, but don't you have foundation"

"yeah, still not wearing this spaghetti strap to the beach" I headed upstairs and put my hair into a pony tail. I put on a sold red shirt, black basketball shorts, long black nike socks and black and white authentic skater vans. I went to my bathroom to cover up the hickeys on my neck with the foundation. When i was done I grabbed my penny board, grabbed my phone a put money inside my phone case and headed downstairs. Carter was already wearing some proper clothes for skating so he grabbed his phone, wallet and penny board.

"you guys wanna come? we're gonna go penny boarding at Santa Monica" Carter asked anyone in my house and they all said no.

"Let's go then" i told Carter grabbing my car keys and we headed out.

We got to Santa Monica in 30 minutes and got out of my car and already saw fans or something. Luckily these were supportive fans,

"OMG Roxy, your voice is perfect" one girl told me