part 42

Roxy POV******

This week is the last week before Nash goes back NC and Matt goes back to VN. They only had almost a three week stay on their plane ticket. Nash is gonna be gone for a long week, but it's okay because he's finally moving here in LA with Cameron when he comes back.

The week went by quickly, Nash and I were practically inseparable. We stayed in my house most of the time.

Diane and Matt would always take everyone else places because they couldn't go alone, since the "RoxashAndMatane" still hasn't died yet. It wasn't trending as much as before but it was still out there.

Nash and I stayed in my house because he complained about how we couldn't even cuddle much in Vegas. I actually wanted to go out somewhere but he would beg for me to stay, do you know how hard it is to say no to a guys with a pouty face and light blue eyes twinkling in yours. ITS HARD.

~~~

It was now Friday morning almost the afternoon and Nash and Matts flights both leave midnight. Everyone else in the house was still sleeping.

"Babe, lets go do something today!" I told Nash.

"No, I wanna stay here with you" Nash looked at me with his sparkling eyes again. I had to resist them.

"Come on, It's your last day" i begged.

"Yeah, we should spend our last day cuddling"

"We've done nothing but that, the whole week" i complained.

"do you not like cuddling with me?" he asked.

"NO, i love it, but you never wanna go out and do something"

"But, whenever we do something we have to bring someone" he looked down like he was sad "it never gets to be only us out in public" I looked at him, but he was looking straight down. After, everyone started getting out of their rooms and into the kitchen leaving us alone again.

"There's nothing bad about that"

"I know, but do you know how much I miss being able to hold you and kiss you in public in front of anyone without a care in the world" i sat there as he told me, looking me in the eyes. "I just want everyone to know that you're mine, and to show all the boys to back off"

"I know babe, i miss it so much more than you think" i say holding him tighter snuggling into his chest. "But please, let's go do something" i said sitting up straight now looking at him. he just crossed his arms and shook his head no.

"No" he finally said.

"Fine, you don't have to come" i said walking away grabbing my car keys and walking into the kitchen. "Mary? Anyone wanna come with me?" i said looking at them in the kitchen.

"Matt and I are going out today so we need someone to come with us later on" Diane told me.

"Okay, I just need company, since Nash doesn't wanna go anywhere"

"I'll go with you" Mary told me.

"Why doesn't he wanna go with you?" Matt asked me confused.

"He said he wants to stay here and cuddle, but we do that all the time, I just wanted to have a adventure with him" Matt nodded his head and understood.

As soon as Mary was done eating she got ready quickly and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Nash asked me. "With out me?"

"Well yeah, because you don't wanna go anywhere" i snapped and walked out of the door with Mary. Nash knew I was mad. Mary and I settled inside the car and drove out of the driveway to see Nash looking at me while he was walking out the door, he wanted to talk. I paused for a bit but just drove off.