Part 60

Roxy POV****

Nash woke me up with the thigh rub around 8 in the morning. My mom called last night saying that they would all be here around 11. I kissed Nash and got up quickly. I went to Diane and Matts room to wake Diane up and we let everyone else sleep. We carried Diane's stuff to my room so her parents won't know they've been sleeping in the same room. She packed all her stuff so her parents wouldn't rush her later. I woke up my other cousins and they packed their stuff too.

Me and my five cousins started cleaning up the house more because my uncle, Mary, Diane and Calvin's dad, would get mad if it's dirty even though it's not his house. Nash helped us. They fixed up the rooms they slept in. At 9:30 we prepared food.

We decided to just cook fried rice and teriyaki chicken. We had to cook a lot because everyone was here plus the adults that are gonna be back. Me and my cousins all showered up and put on regular house clothes. The rest woke up and we told them not to say anything about Diane and Matt dating, because her parents would get mad.

"What about Nash and Roxy?" Taylor asked

"she's old enough" Diane told them "so they won't get mad at her" they all understood and all showered up. We all sat down watched tv and waited for the adults to arrive because it was now 10:48 . We talked like we normally would to each other.

"could we act like ourselves when they're around?" Dillon asked

"yeah go ahead, but don't be disrespectful" i told them "when they come you all have to greet them hello"

"so they'll like you all as a person" Marvin said.

The doorbell rung and I looked thought the peep hole. It was them.

"Matt don't sit too close to Diane, Marvin sit near them, so they think they're friend or something" I whispered they quickly arranged theirselves and I opened the door.

"Hi Roxy!" My aunt Eve said

"Hi auntie" I gave her a hug. "hi uncle Mike" i gave him a side hug.

"ROXY!" My aunt Ronda hugged me and so did my uncle Clovis.

"Mom!" I said hugging her

"Hi loser!" my mom said jokingly. I hugged my brother too. They all came into the door and they all looked at everyone in the living room.

"who are these people?" My uncle Clovis asked.

"some of our friends, uncle" i replied "and that's my boyfriend Nash" i said pointing at him and he stood up and greeted my family. They all smiled at him and shook his hand. My brother already knew him.

"what? you guys are dating now?" My brother smiled

"yeah" Nash answered "it was our 2 months four days ago on Marvin's birthday" Everyone else stood up and walked towards us.

"This is..." I pointed at them so they could greet themselves.

"Hi I'm Mahogany" she shook everyone's hand and they smiled.

"Cameron"
"I'm Jack Johnson"
"My name is Jack Gilinsky"
"Dillon"
"I'm Taylor"
"Jacob"
"I'm Shawn, nice to meet you"
"Hey, I'm Carter"
"Aaron" he gave a shy smile
"My name is Samuel but you can call me Sam or Sammy"
"Hello nice to meet you I'm Matthew or Matt"

They all shook hands and greeted each other, my family seemed to like them because they were genuine and respectful. We all went into the kitchen and ate the lunch me and my cousins prepared.

"Mmm, this is good" my aunt Eve said "who cooked it?"

"Me, Diane, Mary, Calvin, Marvin and Mervin did auntie" I answered "and Nash helped"