Part 46

Roxy POV***

I was woken up again. Guess how.

"good morning babe" Nash said seeing me wake up. Of course he was rubbing my thigh up and down again.

"is this gonna be a daily thing now?" i asked "rubbing my thigh to wake me up?"

"it depends!" he said smirking "if you enjoy it, then i might consider" i laughed at him and pecked his lips.

"what time is it anyways?"

"two forty six in the afternoon" he said looking at his phone "you sleep too much" he laughed "here i got you Starbucks" he grabbed it from the night stand behind him.

"did you order it correctly?" i asked

"yeah, trenta iced passion tea sweetened with 6 extra pumps of sweetener" he said "i didn't know if you would want a frap or the ice tea so i just got you the ice tea." he said "i'll buy you a frap later if you want" he offered.

"awwwh look at you, you remembered one of my usuals" i said smiling at him, i sat up and sipped some of my drink. "thanks babe" i said pecking his lips.

"anything for my beautiful girlfriend" he said

"you're cheesy" i said smiling. He took my drink away "hey what the hell" i said. He lightly pushed me down on my bed and placed his mouth on my neck he started sucking and after a minute he removed his lips from my neck and smiled, he put his lips back on my neck but on a different spot and repeated but this time i slightly moaned, he looked at me and laughed and moved down to my collar bone since i was wearing a spaghetti strap shirt. After he was done with the collar bone he moved closer to my left boob and started sucking again. After Nash was done i flipped him over and now i was on top of him.

"someone's vicious" he said smirking at me. I winked and placed my lips on his neck. After a while he ended up with two hickeys on his neck area and one on his chest. We started making out.

"Roxy!" Mervin was knocking on the door. Nash and I broke from the kissing "you need to go grocery shopping again" he said still knocking on the door.

"OKAY DUDE!" i said. I stood up to go fix myself in the bathroom mirror. "BAAABE!" i yelled in panic

"what?" he said walking in

"THESE ARE DARK AS HELL" i said pointing at the two hickeys on my neck, the one on my collar bone and the one above my boob. He laughed. "it's not funny, it'll be hard to cover" i said complaining.

"hey look, you gave me some too so stop complaining" he said pointing at the one i gave him.

"but it's different!" i said "i'm a girl!" i said. he laughed more. "people are gonna call me a slut or something just because I'm a girl, you're a guy" i said "they're just gonna call you a sex god or legend or something" i said rolling my eyes.

"just cover it with make up" Nash said still laughing.

"I don't own make up babe" i said

"then just cover the ones on your neck with your hair and just wear t shirts for a while" he suggested. I agreed and he kept laughing at me.

"I'll stab you" i said because he kept laughing.

"you won't, I'm your boyfriend" he said kissing my lips sweetly.

I put on a shirt and covered the hickeys on my neck with my hair. We were about to walk out of the room.

"put your shirt back on" i told Nash. I forgot that i removed his shirt.