(3) - Slap

My oppa lead the way and I stood there speechless like a mannequin when we were infront of the dinning room.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I have count the number of seats there which has only 11 seats. So.. where should I sit?" My question makes him stunned. What? Did I say something's wrong?

Before he could say anything, someone cut him off.

"Here!" Daniel who has seated at his place immediately stood up from his place and politely favored his seat to me. I bet I'm saying too loud.

"But-"

"I'm not taking 'no' as the answer." His eye-smile was formed. GOSH! His smile is so cute. Wait, what?!

I nodded awkwardly and sit at his place and I gulped. Why is his place is so centred? Everyone will think that I'm the queen here by right, I'm just an anonymous girl who has sent by her parents to live with her oppa.

Oppa took his seat on my right side while Daniel sit besides him. Where did he get that chair, huh? Damn!

Everyone - except me and my oppa - was enjoying their breakfast. Both of us have taken a breakfast at our house so we still have the energy from the food we eat. I smiled weakly to them like a proud mom. Yeah.. I'm being serious because they have a compact schedule this and that.

Just then, I noticed my oppa smiled devilishly at me. What... he really is a weirdo. I mouthed 'what' and he leaned closer to me. I just leaned my ear closer to him for a better hearing.

"Who are you smiling to? Have you interested on someone?" He smirked.

I quickly leaned back to my sit and make a poker face to him. "Don't be ridiculous. I swear. I don't."

"Ah, Jisu-ah! Tell us more about you." If I'm not mistaken his name was Jaehwan who was calling me.

"Pardon? More about me?"

"NEI!!" The others squeaked. Omona! They are so childish but it's okay. That makes me less uncomfortable.

"Well.. let's start from my age, perhaps. I'm currently 19." After finishing my sentence, all of their jaws dropped - except for my oppa, of course. He just looked at each of his members' reactions. And even, I can heard a spoon shattered and dropped to the floor.

"Jinjja?! You are 19? Doesn't look like you are 19." Jihoon was confused.

"Maybe she has that baby face and looks young too." Woojin compliment. WAIT! WHAT IS THIS BURNING SENSATION?? I CAN FEEL MY CHEEKS ARE BURNING HOT. My oppa choked from drinking his tea and there's Daniel to the rescue, stroked his back.

"THAT MEANS, WE CAN CALL YOU 'NOONA' THEN?!" The maknae lines cheered. I giggled to their reactions and nodded.

"Daebak! Then, when is your birthday?" Jinyoung asked curiously.

"Hmm.. I bet I'll be 20 this year. December 10, why?" Again.. the atmosphere turns silence and I can feel the coldness surrounded me. Did I say something's wrong, again?

"DECEMBER 10?!" The members screamed in shocked while my oppa just giggled nonstop. I made a confused look at them and oppa elbowed me to get my attention.

"You know what? Our center is birthday on that day too.. so I wish you goodluck?" He smirked and teased.

I gasped. JINJJA?! DANIEL BORN ON THAT MONTH TOO?! Or in specific, same date as mine?

"Ah.. jinjja? Great!" I spoke in a British accent and earned a gasped from our little Daehwi and Guanlin.

"You can speak English?!"