(21) - Night out

Run, run, run.

That's the only thing that I did right after I dashed out from their dorm. I need some alone time after he just revealed my past incident. To be honest, I don't want to remember that ever again but for the sake of me and the others, it's better to let it out.

I've running about a few meters away and I ended lost in the dark and narrow alley where nobody was passing-by. Since I'm a huge fan of Kdrama about mystery and thriller, my mind suddenly recalling about the scenes. Gosh! I prayed to God that I would be safe no matter what.

This alley was more or less like a maze and I completely didn't know where is the way out - this is so new to me. I didn't see any cafe or 24/7 shops nearby.

Whenever there's light, I rushed to it quickly for a better sight and felt a little bit of safe. From where I'm standing right now, I could see the end of the alley. Thank God for helping me! But there's a problem too.

I saw an anonymous, odd or perhaps a drunk middle-aged man meandering across the alley - hitting and kicking the wall so aggressively. Dude, you are wasting your energy. I just shrugged it off and gathered my courage to walk passed him.

As I was about to exit the alley, he blocked the way and eyeing to me from head to toe while smirking. Who are you?! A pervert?! Not again!

"Move!" I said sternly.

"Ow.. a beautiful lady just dumped me, huh?"

"So? It's none of my business."

The man came closer to me slowly - one step at the time. I moved back a little until my back hit the wall and trying to not showing that I'm scared af.

I smirked, just to test his patience. Currently, I'm in a bad mood so why not have a fight instead? I'm going to let all my anger out to you, dude.

"Do you want to fight? Game on!" I said smugly. The man lost his patience and ready to give me a sudden blow at my stomach. How do I know that? Well.. I'm good with reading people's mind.

Before he did that, as usual, I kicked his main weakness part with all of my energy. He fell down while groaning in pain. "Do you want another blow?"

"Jisu-ah? Is that you?"

Nice! Whoever that is, I'm going to thank him later but too bad, I haven't done beating this dude.

"You're lucky today." I kneeled down to the poor dude while smirking. Then I stood up and rushed to the figure who was standing from afar.

I leaped into his car without hesitation and he just looked at me puzzled.

"Drive palli!"

Along the way to somewhere more quiet and calming place, both of us were freaking awkward; each of us didn't know what to do. But, how did he know that I'm here?

"It's okay, Jisu. Everything's will be fine." He spoke. I smiled weakly and slightly gave him a nodded.

Did I tell you that Seongwoo is such a boyfriend material? Even though he acted so stupid and weird 24/7, he understood yeoja's heart the most! So, if any of you were still single, Seongwoo is still available base on first come first serve.

The ride finally came to a halt at the specific junction. I peeked through the window and admiring the classical, modern and a well-built cafe.

Coffee Prince? Even the name was so romantic.

Seongwoo pulled the glass door and let me in first. I bowed slightly as an appreciation.

"Welcome!" A cute youth guy greeted at the counter with a sweet smile on his face. Yeap! I admitted he's a good-looking guy.