(5) - Man of Music

Jisu's POV

I taught Daehwi the basic keys and chords of the piano and he's really a fast learner even though he only learned it for a few minutes.

Just then, I heard someone's stomach was growling for food. I looked at Daehwi and he avoided my gaze. I found it cute though since he's still a kid. Why do you have to skip your lunch?

"Hungry, Daehwi-ah? Wanna eat?" I asked and smiled to him.

"I guess so. But, I want some dessert instead." He pouted. I sighed and stroked his head. Did he say dessert? Okay! Game on! Before that, did they even have the ingredients? 

I stood up and offered my hand to him. Of course, he was puzzled of my actions but he awkwardly put his hand to mine. I treated him like my own dongsaeng now. I'm not bias with Guanlin and Jinyoung, okay?

Guanlin is still asleep at the sofa. He's such a cutie and a genius maknae which I really adore him. Rest and sleep well, Guanlin-ah.

Okay.. let's see! What did this kitchen has in their cabinets? Wheat flour, sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and eggs were the main ingredients and damn! They have all of it? Nice!

Let me prepared the ingredients first and the master of dessert will be show up within a minute.

"Noona, what are you making? Is it related to chocolates? I loved to! Can I help you?" He asked exaggerately and took an apron beside the fridge. I smiled and nodded.

It took about an hour thirty minutes for us to bake the chocolate moist cake. We allowed the cake to cool around 2-3 minutes then we can eat! Yeah!

"Let me give some last touches then we can eat. Mian if it is too long for you to wait." I took a quick look at him while arranged some chocolate icing on top of it. Then, I put about 3 strawberries on the centre of the cake and also 2 of pepero sticks as extras.

"Gwenchanha noona. It's fun by the way and we made this for the rest too. Jinjja.. noona is such a multi-talented person. Noona should joined the Masterchef Korea." He compliment and took several photos of the cake.

"Meh.. I'm just expert on all kinds of dessert only. Now, can you bring this to the dining room? I'm cleaning this counter first. Please be careful."

Daehwi carefully bring the cake to the dining room and after about a few seconds, I could hear some of their voices. I guess my cake awakens them.

"What is this irresistible smell?"

"This is my first time smell the chocolate flavor in our dorm."

"This smell leads us to the dining room!"

I heard they were gasped in shocked and awed. Then, I heard Daehwi was warning them for not eating it first and waited for me instead? What?

After I have done with my job, I went to the dining room and earned an applause from the other members. I just made a looked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's with this atmosphere?" I asked coldly but not as cold as ice of course.

"Dongsaeng-ah, you made this?" Oppa asked and pointed to the cake. I nodded awkwardly. Of course I made it! Then, what? "You are really expert on dessert. I'm so proud of you."

"Well.. I guess so. Kajja! Cut it! This is Daehwi's request 'cause he was hungry and also, congrats for your comeback! Eat well, guys!"

"How about noona?" Daehwi asked.