(10) - At the park

Jisu's POV

Both of us were very damn awkward, walking along this path side by side. Who wouldn't be awkward walking beside with the so-called idol like Kang Daniel? Except that crazy fangirls, I guess.

The park that we were heading now, wasn't that far from their dorm. Just enough for them to relax, be free like a bird and being themselves.

"So.." Daniel started after the long distance of silence. "I guess... we're here already."

I scanned the entire park and noticed that, there's numerous people here. Great! Some were having fun with their partners or couples and some of them with their family or friends.

The boys were having so much fun running around the corner and chasing one after another while the girls were giggling and chuckling around at the swings. Kids!

I can't helped it but smiled like an idiot. They were so freaking cute with their chubby faces like marshmallows. Oh my!! I want to squeeze it.

Daniel noticed that I was smiling like an idiot so I quickly made a poker face. "Aye.. why stop smiling? You look beautiful when you're smiling."

I showed him my stern face and shook my head as argument. But in reality, my heart and breathing rate aren't normal and need to pump more harder. Geez.. seriously Kang Daniel really killed me right now.

Let me just changed the topic but what could it be? I took a glimpse at him and noticed he had a skateboard with him. Eh? Did he know how to play?

"Daniel-"

"Jisu-"

SHIT! THE HELL! DID WE JUST SAY AT THE SAME TIME?!

We were avoiding our eye contact awkwardly after that incident. I looked down at the ground while fidgeting my fingers.

"You first." He smiled.

"Mmm.. fine. I knew guys will be always like this. Well.. since we're already here, I think I just follow you then since I don't have any friends nor people that I know."

"Well.. you have one already." He winked to me. Damn. Surely a weirdo. Totally! And it reminds me of Jihoon, the wink boy who always did that infront of the cameras. Sorry Jihoon.

"You? Pfft.. sure! How about you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Did you have something to say earlier, pabo?"

"Mwo? You called me a pabo? I'll tell Jisung hyung for that." He pouted.

"Just tell him. I wouldn't mind after all." I simply said while hummed my current favorite song - Peek A Boo - like a badass, just ignored What other people said.

"I've forgotten but shall we go to the skateboard ramp now since there's only us using it?"

Jisung's POV

I was at the guest room, relaxing and buried my face at the piano's keyboard while inhaling the mood therapy scented. I don't know what the others were doing at the meantime because it's none of my business.

Who cares? Even though they aren't a kid anymore but their minds aren't normal sometimes.

A kid, huh? But that Jihoonie seemed had a problem with Jisu. Oh gosh! Just why are you proposing at the wrong time?

~Flashback~

When I was in the middle of reading in my room, I heard a knocked from my door. "Come in!" I yelled. I was quite surprised when Jihoon suddenly appeared like a zombie and threw himself at my mattress.