(12) - Alone with Daniel?!

No one's POV

After the freaking, exhausted and compact schedules of Wanna One for a few weeks, attending music awards (pfft such a snake MAMA) and showcases, it's time for them to take a break and needed their energy back.

The members - except Jisu who refused to not attended the showcases yet she's still cheering for them in their dorm alone like a drunk person - were scurried to their room right after they have arrived for a better rest.

While Jisung was having a deep sleep on the night before Daniel's and Jisu's birthday, his dongsaeng was still awake by watching some variety shows. She must be consumed too much caffeine in her body and also laughed really hard.

Jisung was awaked by her maniac laugh. He hissed, growled, pissed and swore as much as he wanted to. Like come on, people! Who wouldn't be mad if someone was disturbing your sleep when you were trying to take a nap?

He looked for a pillow beside him and decided to throw it at Jisu's laptop. The pillow swinged and landed perfectly infront of her laptop which blocked the image infront of her. Jisu snorted and glared at Jisung like a werewolf who was hungry for it's victim.

"What do you want?" She growled.

"It's already half past eleven and you aren't tired?"

"None of your business."

"If you said so. Don't be regretted anything for tomorrow."

Jisu paused the video infront of her and looked at her brother suspiciously. She was puzzled of her brother's statement. What will happen tomorrow? I'm not regretting anything, am I? She thought by herself. Soon, she obeyed her brother's order and together, drifted into their dreamland.

Jisung's POV

Today was the day that all of the members were participating to where the two young punks were getting old - Jisu and Daniel. I don't believe it that my dongsaeng was an adult now. It feels like, she was born yesterday and now, a mature, tough and stubborn woman. Time flies really fast, huh?

And there's Daniel. Even though we have known each other for a short time, I don't think there's a huge different on him. Hmm.. maybe a little.

I woke up early as I've planned yesterday with the members - except Daniel. The purposes were to buy them some gifts, planning how's the party will go and also to tease Jisu. She told me that she was very uncomfortable around him. Maybe she has a feeling for him.. No it can't be. In that case, I need to ask her once the time was right.

The time currently was 6:30 am - there's about an hour and thirty minutes more for us to get ready.

~Flashback~

Right after our schedule was done, we went straight to our dorm - everyone was so tired especially Daniel who was sleeping so soundly at the back seat. I smiled smugly while thinking of a plan for his celebration and also Jisu.

"I'm going to sleep and don't ever try to disturb me." Daniel walked into the dorm and used a lift to his room. Nice Daniel! Sleep well.

"Nice! Daniel has fast asleep. Since he's a heavy sleeper, I don't think he will wake up tomorrow." Sungwoon chuckled and all of us were having a small meeting in the living room.