(22) - United

No one's POV

Due to the impact of yesterday's incident, everyone just stayed quiet and didn't dare to speak a damn word. They felt so guilty like they have commited a crime or something's wrong to her especially Daniel and Jaehwan.

They also wondered how's Jisu at the meantime. Will she be okay after her past incident has revealed?

It's 8 sharp in the bright yet calming morning. The elder line were in the living room - doing their own activity; Minhyun and Jaehwan were collaborating using a piano and a guitar, Seongwoo and Daniel played with the cats and lastly Jisung and Sungwoon just talked randomly.

While all the maknae line were in Guanlin's room - playing games and gossiping.

"Will noona be okay?" Guanlin asked while putting down his controller. Since he really close with Jisu, he felt a little bit of lonely deep in his heart.

He missed the happy-go-lucky Jisu, her angelic voice, her caring touch when she patted his head and calmed his down whenever he was stressing out, her sarcasm, her emotionless face and everything.

Jihoon, who was sitting beside him, patted his shoulder. Jihoon knew Guanlin liked her as a noona and took care of her. Sometimes he could be that sangnamja type infront of her.

"No worry. She will be fine. Beside, she didn't want you to be like this, right? Do you remember her text?" Jihoon calmed him while patting his back.

"How can you be so sure? Don't you see the way she dashed out last night?" Woojin retorted.

"Last night, around 9 like that, noona went home with Seongwoo hyung - chuckling yet looking so tired." Daehwi remarked while playing with his phone.

"Yeah.. I saw it too. No worry linlin. Noona would be fine." Jinyoung replied and a sweet smile plastered on his face.

Jisu's POV

"Nei.. see ya later! Annyeong!" I hanged up the phone then squeaked like a dolphin. I will be meeting my very best friend who was coming all the way from Thailand! She has arrived yesterday though to Korea. Ahhh I'm so happy! It's been an ages, I swear.

I rushed to my wardrobe then quickly snatched whatever clothes that has popped up from my mind. I ended wearing with something's warm yet comfortable due to the weather was quite chilly nowadays.

Since I'll be at the bubble tea shop later and they have treated me like I'm a part of this family, why not some bubble tea treated instead?

As I went down all the way by stairs, the chaotic sound comes from Guanlin's room took my attention. What's that freaking sound, gosh! They truly had fun, huh? Lemme take a peekaboo.

knock knock

"I'll get it!" I assummed that's Honey bear's voice, Park Jihoonie.

As the door being opened, the shock expression on his face made me laugh out loud. These boys.. became too dramatic nowadays. Chill bruh.

"Jisu? What are you doing here? Are you okay? I missed you. I-" I put my index finger on his lips as a signal to shut up. Geez.. he's tossing many questions now.

"Jisu noona?!" The maknae line pushed Jihoon to the side as hard as they could and he ended falling at the back. Poor him... glad Woojin helped him though.