(18) - Ignorance

Daehwi's POV

Who's the one in charging of waking up early? Nayana! Nayana! Yeap, that's me! I'm super double triple excited for today's trip and Jisung hyung didn't want to tell us about yesterday's plan with Jisu noona. Aye~~

Since all of my hyungs and Guanlin has awakened while groaning in annoyed because I disturbed their 'precious' sleep, I decided to wake noona up. I think that's a better idea, right? Waking up early is good for your health, dear Wannables. :') (A/n okay.. it looks like Daehwi was persuading us to wake up early then)

I don't want to ask for help from Jisung hyung where is Jisu noona's room because from the looked of his face, he was so irritated and frustrated. Mian hyung. So, I'm trying my best looking for it, why not? This is a kind of adventure in a huge mansion.

If I'm not mistaken, her room was in the same level as Jisung hyung's with a huge and pastel painted door. Okay.. I think I'm lost.

"Daehwi-ssi?" A feminine voice was coming from my back. I turned around and appearing one of the maids, Shiyoon. I read from her nametag though.

"Ah.. Shiyoon noona. I think I'm lost. Where is Jisu noona's room?" I chuckled while rubbing my nape.

She blinked her eyes in confusion before letting out a small giggled. "It's infront of you. You're not lost, Daehwi-ah."

"Really?!" I asked in surprised with my English accent. "Okay then. Hehe.. kamsahabnida."

"Don't be so formal, alright? You're welcome!"

I opened the door gently and quietly as possible as I don't want to disturb her privacy. Noona is still sleeping so soundly though on her queen sized bed.

"Rise and shine, noona!" I cheered while shaking her body gently. She was groaning while adjusted her position.

"Nugu? Daehwi? Is that you?" She asked with her husky voice while blinking her eyes for a better picture. I replied with a simple hummed while helping her to sit up.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the others?"

"I'm waking you up hehe... and they were taking a shower by now." I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Wow so early of you!" She complimented. I was scanning around in her room and guess what? Her room was a double-storey room!! And there's a mini reading room?!

"NOONA? I DON'T KNOW THAT YOUR ROOM IS A DOUBLE-STOREY ROOM!! CAN I GO THERE?!" I asked excitedly and my eyes were glistening with sparkles. She chuckled and nodded.

I heard noona was muttering something about me that I'm too cute to handle. Aww this noona.

Jisu's POV

After we had a little chatting and I'm done with my shower, I decided to take a breakfast and looking for food in the cupboards or refrigerators.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and put on my headphone while blasting to my kpop songs. The purpose of doing this was to ignore people especially that KangDan guy. Gosh!

The mansion was quite chaotic as always or forever from their childishness and I would be lying that they weren't cute.

Every Wanna One members passed by, they greeted me as usual but me, who was making a poker face to them just replied with a simple nod. I don't see Daniel and Jisung around tho.