(11) - Injured

"Try to increase the speed and put both of your feet to the board, Jisu. You can balance it already." Daniel commented while looking at me at a distance. I'm still struggling though but it's worth to try.

I kicked more force to the ground and somehow managed to put both of my feet on the board. Daniel seemed so uneasy but I told him to trust on me.

As I kicked more force to reach at the top of the ramp, I accidentally fell from the board and my body slide down to the ramp with my right hand saved my back from hitting it really bad. I'm so mad at myself that I didn't balance it properly and I don't care if I'm getting some rashes.

Daniel rushed to me and looked at me worried. I took a look at my right hand and saw some road rashes. Aish! My skin has been scrapped off.

"Jisu? Gwenchanha? Your skin has been scrapped off. It must be hurt."

"Well.. damn yeah but I don't care. Let me-"

"No. You are not going to continue. The blood is keep flowing." He looked around and maybe looking for a cloth to stop the blood. "I think I should buy a bandage to cover it. I don't want Jisung hyung to nag at you like a kid and found it suspicious."

"Gwenchanha, Daniel. You don't have to do this. I could just tell him the truth."

"I'm not allowing it. You are hurt because of me and he will be mad that I'm not taking a good care of you, Jisu!" He accidentally raised his voice. I didn't know this Kang Daniel guy seemed so scary and I felt my teary gland would be explode any minute. Jisu! Try to hold it in! You are a strong girl. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't raised my voice. Wait here. I'll be back later."

He left me and ran to the nearby pharmacy. I looked at my hand once again and it's not that really bad with just a big scratch at my palm with the blood keep flowing. I'm trying to endure it but a drop of tear fell from the bridge of my eyes. Why is he even took care of me where I couldn't care about myself? This bullshit pain also. Why would you exist at the wrong time?

The weather was quite warmth so I decided to take off my hoodie and tied it to my waist. I looked at his skateboard beside me while smirking and carried it to sit with me at the top of the ramp.

"Your owner is quite strict... yet kind too. I don't know why my heart is being like this." I talked like a fool to his skateboard while clutching my chest really hard until I could feel the pumping heart of mine.

Daniel's POV

After I have left Jisu by herself, I couldn't help it but mad at myself for not taking care of her. Why would I raised my voice to her? I knew she's not a kid anymore but Jisung hyung is such a caring person. What if he ask me so many questions regarding of that? Why I'm not taking a good care of her? Aish! I hate myself right now.

She's hurt because of me and I should taking the blame for that and be responsible.

I've bought all the things that I need to treat her and also maybe two cans of cola for us. I bet she was thirsty. I'm glad that I used to be a scout when I was in an elementary school and I still remembered how to treat the wound.

I'm back with a black plastic on my hand. Then, I saw Jisu who was sitting there at the top of the ramp while her back was facing to me. Oh my! I didn't know she was wearing a crop top all this time. Oh come on, Daniel! Stop your nonsense and there's no time for that!