(17) - First kiss

(A/N Baksu! Seventeen's right here! Lmao I should stop. So.. hehe as the chapter said it all, this chapter might be contained some clingy part so be prepared, I guess)

Jisu's POV

I was scrolling through my SNS and it kinda surprised me though that I've received so many likes on my pictures. Okay.. I should be proud of myself lmao.

As I scrolled through my likers on one of my favorite pictures which is when I stroked a posed in Sungwoon's room, one username really caught my eye.

@real_kdn1012

Curiosity told me to either click that username or not. Maybe that username is just a fan account and nothing much. But, I want to click it anyway.. who knows.

My hand automatically became weak and I almost dropped my phone when that username appeared on his own page. IT CAN'T BE!! This is just a spammed account, right? With a small bluetick beside his username? No? Someone please tell me!

HOW COULD THIS KANG DANIEL GUY LIKED MY PICTURE??

My thoughts stopped on the tracks when I heard a yelled with a worried tone on his voice was calling me.

"Jisu noona? Odigaseyo? Don't leave me alone!"

Aww.. so cute this baby Bae Jinyoungie. Did I call him a baby? Yeap.. he deserved it.

"Above you, dude!"

He looked for the source of my voice and his expression was quite surprised. His mouth was hanging open and any insects could entered it anytime.

"Close your mouth, dummy. You don't want that precious mouth to be conquered by insects, right?" I chuckled and stood up from my position.

"How could noona be so brave? I don't know that noona can climbing up that freaking tall tree. NOONA! DON'T JUMP FROM THERE!" His voice was full of panicked and persuaded me for not jumping from my position.

"As I said earlier when we first met, I'm a wild person. Gwenchanha Jinyoung. It's not that high." I jumped down from the tree like a squirrel right after I've said that while closing my eyes. I know it's not safe for me but it's worth to try. I missed my childhood.

I'm waiting for a huge impact at both of my feet to be landed on the grass safely. Instead, I felt my soul has been carried away. Am I going to die?

"Noona? Gwechanha?" My head was throbbing really hard right now.

The sun rays blocked my vision that I have to squint my eyes for a better look. The worried on Jinyoung's face was about an inches left from mine.

"Jinyoung?" I whispered. So... did he literally carry me bridle-style and that's why I don't feel the impact?

"I told you. It's dangerous. Glad that I'm more quicker and faster than the thunder or else noona would be in the hospital already." He giggled and there's me, making a poker face.

"Fine and sure. Now, let go of me." I ordered. He shook his head as disapproval and held me more tighter as if he didn't want to let me go.

I hit his chest hard and he was groaning in pain. Hah! Take that! I told him that we have to go back to the barn then we will having our lunch. As usual, we were racing back to make Jinyoung 'happy'.