(23) - Party time!

('Hye girls! Do you know what time is it? It must be a party time. Here we go!' GOSH!! I MISSED SNSD QUEENS!!😭😭)

"I choose.." The boys were so anticipating for my answer especially these two dudes infront of me were so anxious.

Adrenaline is rushing, my heart beats so rapidly, my palms are starting to get sweaty and tears of sweat starting to drop from my forehead. I prayed that I'm making a good decision.

"Friendship." I smiled right after I said that specific word that has eagered for me to say.

The expressions from all of them were quite surprised that they didn't expect the answer was coming from my mouth. Daniel and Jaehwan were sighing in relief then gave me a sweet smile. They also understood and respect for my decision.

"The reason why I chose friendship over relationship is because I'm too young for this and the past incident is still haunting me. Since I'm going to study abroad, I need to focus more on my career first for getting a better job. Sorry for the unexpected answer's coming from my mouth, both of you. It's not the same as rejecting, okay?" I joked because the room was so damn quiet from the first place.

"Gwechanha, Jisu-ah. We're not forcing you. Besides, education is more important." Daniel rubbed his nape while showing me his cutie bunny teeth.

"Yeap, Jisu. It doesn't matter anyway. Pursue your dream is your first priority." Jaehwan smiled and gave me a cheeky wink. I chuckled to both of them and without any hesitated, I pulled them for a bear hug. They were so shocked - including the other members - of my 'brave' action.

"Aye~~ you gave Daniel a hug, huh?" Seongwoo rolled his eyes and from the tone of his voice, I could tell he was jealous.

"It's what you called a 'friendship hug', Seongwoo."

"So.. I'm not your friend? Ouch!" He clutched his chest hard as if he got hurt and rejected. Drama boy.

"You are more than that." I smiled mischievously. He gasped while his eyes were sparkling as if there's a hope behind his eyes. "You are just a total weirdo who makes my day more brighter than a sun." With that, he pushed Daniel and Jaehwan to the side and hugged me tidely. Omg!

"Okay, Seongwoo. Let go of my dongsaeng now. She needs air, not you." Gomawo oppa for saving me here! Or else, within a second, I might be died in his arm due to the lack of oxygen.

Just then, I heard a 'ping' sound, coming from my pocket. I fished my hand to the pocket and there's an email. I'm so nervous!! What if it comes from one of the universities? Gosh! I'm scared!

And guess what? I almost fell from my knees but Jisung saved me from doing so. He gaved me a confused look and there's me, stunned and shocked of the email.

Dear Miss Yoon Jisu,

Congratulations on becoming a student at the University of Oxford! We were so anticipating for your presence next year! The orientation for the new freshman will be held on 2nd of October 2018 at 8 am. We hoped that you have a better and pleasant stay in Oxford and we're looking forward for your presence. Thank you!

Sincerely,

The admission of Oxford University

"I... I.." I stuttered and can't speak a damn word now; speechless.

"You what, noona?" The three youngsters asked in worry.