SIY Chapter 1: 6 years later ...

*~

.

.

.

.

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 1: 6 years later...

" all the passengers , please fasten your seabelts we will arrived at the airport shortly " one of the stewardess said . A certain blonde girl was then to be seen fastening her seatbelt.

'*sigh* . I thought i would never set foot to this hell like place ever again' Lucy thought .

Well her only reason for coming back to her what so called Hell like place as because her bluenette bestfriend manage to contact her.

The bluenette said that her father was on death floor already. Yeah , even though her father used her as a payment , she still can't change the fact that its  her father and she still loves him.

While on her way to the taxi station , she saw a familiar bluenette on the waiting area . When the bluenette spotted her, it waved her hand to her like a child.

"Lu-Chan !" the bluenette said happily as it startef running to her way.

"Levy-Chan !" Lucy said and hugged the latter when she came closer.

"Lu-Chan you've gotten more beautiful ! And look ! Your hair is on waist length . " Levy said admiring her.

" haha , thank you for the compliment Levy-Chan, you too you've gotten more beautiful. How are you and Gajeel ?"she asked as they started walking

"oh we are fine. Actually we are getting married this next Saturday " Levy said with a blush on her cheeks

"really ? Its Friday already that means you still have a week to break free " Lucy said in a teasing way.

" aw , what a meanie " Levy said while pouting.

"haha ! I'm just teasing you . Congratulations Levy-Chan " Lucy said with a smile on her face.

" thank you Lu-chan ! But ..."

"but what Levy-Chan ?"

"uhmm , well ... You see ... Ugh how should i say this ?"

" say what ? Come on Levy-chan tell me " Lucy insisted.

" well , its now or never ." Levy said as she kneel on the airport and  hugged her waist " Lu-chan can you be my maid of honour ? Waah pretty please . I just really need you . I don't want anyone to be my maid of honour ... I just want you " Levy pleaded . Lots of people were looking at them

"L-Levy-Chan ! G-get up !" Lucy said trying to stand the bluenette but failed

" no ! Not Until you agree " Levy said and look at her with a puppy eyes

" *sigh* fine . Now could you please get up ? Lots of people were looking " Lucy said embarrassed

" yey ! Thank you Lu-Chan ! You said it . No take back" Levy said and started to skip happily.

They then headed to the bluenette's house, she decided that she'll visit her father some other time.

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

" Lu-Chan take a rest , use the guestroom on the right of the hallway" Levy said and gave her the direction of the said room.

"thank you Levy-Chan " she said as she headed to the room where Levy told her to go .

"And I'm gonna get your measures to the dress you're using at my wedding, I'll go to your room and measure you vitals " Levy shouted just to make sure she hears her.

" sure !" she shout back

When she entered the room , she quickly dialed something on her phone , after a few rings , the receiver answered the call.

^ hello ? Lucy ? Are you already there ?^  said a girl voice on the other line

" yes Erza . How are you ? How's Juvia ? How's Juvia ? How's ... How's Raven ? Is he good ? He's not sick is he ? Does he annoys you all ? He's eating five times a day right ?" she asked continuously

^*chuckles* relax Lucy . He's fine . Stop being so paranoid ^ Erza said on the other line.

^ Auntie Erza! Auntie Erza! Is that mommy?Its mommy right?^ Lucy heard a cute child voice on the other line that made her feel like crying.

^mommy , mommy !^ oh my . Only God knows how much she misses him , she missed his voice alot, this is the first time she went far without her son with her.

" Raven , baby . How are you ?" Lucy asked trying to hold her tears but failed.

^ I'm fine mommy *sobs* . When will you coming back ? I missed you already , please come back ^ Raven said while sobbing.

"hush now dear, mommy wants to come back as fast as she could . Mommy misses you as well .I'll hung up now, Momma's tired . I'll call you later after I got rest . Always remember that mommy loves you huh " she said as tears falling her eyes.

^okay i will . I love you too^ Raven said before Lucy hung up the call.

Sighing, she heard a knock on her door, she opened it and saw the bluenette there.

"oh Levy-Chan! Ready to get my measures? come on in " she said as she open the door widely.

" Lu-Chan ,I'll take your measures later, right now I need to talk to you" Levy said that made her crook her eyebrows at her.

"eto... But we're already talking weren't we?" Lucy said.

"ehehe, right! Well you see Lu-chan... I can't help but Overheard you outside that you were talking to someone ... I'm sorry about  that . But are you going to tell it to Natsu ?" Levy asked

"T-Tell him what ?" Lucy asked as her heart beat fast when she heard the pinkette's name.

" about ... Raven" Levy said that made her froze.

"h-how'd you know Raven?" Lucy asked, she's as sure as Hell that she hasn't told her about the existence of her son.

"uh , hello? I told yah I overheard you talking to someone a while ago " Levy said.

"ah, Y-Yeah right.B-But w-what am i gonna tell him about Raven ? " Lucy asked.

"that Raven was his son, your son ... Am I right Lu-Chan ?" Levy said.

"H-How can you be so sure that Raven was his and not anyone else?" Lucy asked.

"I just feel it. Raven was his right." Levy said that made Lucy looked down and started to poke yey index finger together.

"e-even if he is , I-I'm not gonna tell him " Lucy said in a broken voice.

"Lu-Chan ... why ?"Levy asked.

" he accused me before that i am cheating on him ----"

'but that doesn't change the fact that he is the father of your child ... Don't you know how miserable he is when you left him ? He just recover because of his friends . But everytime he's alone ... He is so sad . He even cry sometimes , he's feeling guilty about the child's lost ... But the child was alive. Please think if Raven suddenly asked where and who was his father . I know Raven is longing for his father . So Lu-Chan please think about what i said ."

"but---"

"and also Raven doesn't deserved to be a bastard. Natsu and Raven deserves to know the truth they deserves to met each other. Don't worry i wont tell anyone about Raven because you're the only one who can, and if that day happen I swear I will be by your side" Levy said before leaving her on the room alone.

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥