SIY- Epilogue ♡

SLIGHTLY EDITED...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

Epilogue...

Bells are ringing, birds a chirping, the sun is out beautifully. Inside the churh, there's a couple inside, binding themselves to one another.

"Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia... Have you here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?" asked the priest to both of them.

"Yes." They both said in unison, a smile plastered on each others face.

"Will you honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives ?" the priest asked.

"We will." they both said again in unison.

"Will You accept children lovingly from God, and bring them up according to show the law of Christ and his church?" the priest asked.

"We will " they said again in unison as if they'd practiced it for the thousandth time.

"Since its your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands , and declare your consent before God and his churh." the priest said.

"I, Natsu Dragneel, take you, Lucy Heartfilia to be my wife, loving what I know of you and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow old together with you getting the woman you will become and falling inlove with you till my very last breath." Natsu aid his vows, Lucy, being move by his vows can't help but tear up. And now its her turn to say her vows.

"Natsu, today, I take you for my husband, I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in time of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you  grow old with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you and cherish you for as long as we shall live." She said her vows trying to hold back her tears but still fail. At the corner of the church , you will hear everyone 'ooohhhs' and 'awwws'

"Lucy, I give you this ring, to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end neither shall my love for You. I choose you to be my wife this day and forever more." Natsu sincerely said as he smiled at her.

"Natsu, I give you this ring as a symbol of our vows, and with that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today. Our wedding day." She said with a smile on her face, because of the vows she said, she knows in her entire being that there's no turning back, because as she say those vows, right there at the front of the altar with the priest, and their audience , and with the Permission of God, she is now married to the man infront of her.

"By the power of God, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the priest said with a smile on his face. Natsu  then raised his blonde bride's veil.

"Finally!" Natsu muttered.

"Finally what?" Lucy asked, an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Finally you are now officially Mrs. Dragneel ... and- " Natsu said biting his lower lips.

"And what?" She asked once more.

"And I can claim that lips of yours . I've been dying to kiss that all day." Natsu said as he claim those lips of hers, kissing her as if it's their first time to kiss, he kissed her so passionately . Just like how he kissed her for the very first time in the past six years.

"Congratulations!" all of their guest cheered.

"Long live the newly Wed!"

"Good Luck!"

They all cheered for them after the passionate kiss , some were squealing , some were throwing rice grains on them and rose petals.

"Hey Mrs.Dragneel ... " Natsu called once they parted

" what is it ? Mr. Dragneel " Lucy asked, clinging on his huaband's arm.

"Just always remember this ne ..."

"Remember what ? " she asked.

"That I love you, and your not just a payment... Because your my Lucy ... " he said as a grin makes way to his face.

"Hey Mr. Dragneel ... " Lucy called, she was touched by what he said.

"What is it? Mrs. Dragneel." Natsu asked seductively.

"Just always remember this as well ... " she said with a grin on her face.

"Remember what ? " it's now his time to arched an eyebrow.

"That I love you too ... " she said giving him her most sweetest smile.

"Of course I will silly." Natsu said grinning.

"And ..."

"And what ?" He asked.

"And what ever happens I'm STILL INTO YOU. Ever since then ... I'm STILL INTO YOU ... Always ... Forever " the blonde said as she gave him one more passionate kiss

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

Fin .....