SIY Chapter 8: Just a Peck ...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 8: Just a Peck ...

Lucy can't believe that she's stucked with Dragneel on his car . She still can't believe how everyone made her agree to come with him

Flashback

"s-so Luce ... Come with me tomorrow . I'll show you something" Natsu said scratching the back of his head.

"a-ahh ... A-ano---"

" go with him , your not gonna die if you come right ?" Erza said, arms crossed on her big bust.

" yeah Lucy . Good luck " Gray said with a smirk on his face.

" what is it called again ? Right family bonding " Levy said grinning widely.

" yeah mom , i want to come . I want to spend some time with my daddy " Ravem said and looked at her with a puppy eyes which she couldn't resist.

" f-fine , we'll go "

End of Flashback

"*sigh* what do you want to show me Dragneel ?" Lucy asked, leaning to the window of the car.

" in our private island " Natsu said " Yo , Rave ? How are you back there ?" he asked before looking on the rearview mirror.

" I'm fine Daddy" Raven said with a smile on his face

" want some milk honey ?" Lucy her son.

" nah , i still have here " Raven answered her with a warm smile across his face.

After an hour they reached a port

" what are we doing here ?" She asked

" isn't it obvious , we need to use a yacht to get in the island " Natsu said as if its the obvious thing in the world

Natsu then get all their stuffs while Lucy carry the sleeping Raven . Walking on the port , Lucy saw lots of yacht in there , but what really caught her attention was a three storie yacht with a name 'Flames and Keys' on its right side

" Flames and Keys " she mumbled

" oh ? You already saw it ? Thats the yacht were using " Natsu said . When they were on the Yacht already , the blonde asked Natsu something

" hey Dragneel---"

" enough with the Dragneel already ! " Natsu said in an annoyed look

" but your a Dragneel , you can't stop me from calling you that " Lucy said in  a matter-of-fact tone.

" you like that game huh ? You asked for it " Natsu said as d smirk makes way to his face " what is it 'Love' " he said emphasizing the endearment he used

" Love ? What was that for" she said raising her brows on him.

" yes , any problem love ?" Natsu said still smirking

" enough with that love already !" Lucy said with an annoyed look.

" why ? You're my love so you can't stop me from calling you that " Natsu said .The blonde just rolled her eyes at him trying to supress the blush on her face.

" why is it named Flames and Keys ?" She asked, changing the topic.

" well Thats because you're the key to my locked flames " Natsu said while grinning

" tch , such a corny guy , i can't believe i fall inlove with this corny guy six years ago . He's much corny that Gray " the blonde mumbled, her now was red as Erza's hair.

" correction you'll fall for me again after a week . And all inlove people are corny in their own way so don't say that I'm much corny than Gray " Natsu said while pouting.

" stop pouting , it doesn't suit you . You look like a gay " She scoffed.

" hmm , fine . I'll stop pouting if you kiss me" Natsu said pointing his pouty lips.

" don't wanna , i don't wanna kiss a gay. And there is no way I'll kiss a gay " she said.

" I'm not gay . You meanie girl , kiss me " Natsu said still pouting.

" Dragneel i told you stop pouting " Lucy said.

" i told you I'll stop if you kiss me " Natsu said "Noe hurry up and kiss me"he added, pointing to his pouty lips

" don't wanna !"

" come on Luce ... I always kiss you ... Now its your turn to kiss me , just this once " Natsu said.

" *sigh* just a peck ?" Lucy asked

" uh-huh" he said as he pouts even more

"fine! But remember just a peck" She said ass she blush even more, "it'll be just a very quick peck so..." Lucy said as she lean to give the pinkette a peck on his lips , when she's about to pull out , Natsu grabs her waist and gave her a passionate kiss . Her eyes automatically shuy as she kissed him back . While on the middle of the kiss , she felt him smile between his kisses , feeling embarrassed , she pushed him with her face flush.

"*smirk* i see , i think my kisses still have an effect on you " Natsu said while smirking at her . He then mess her hair like a child.

" hey ! Don't mess my hair ! And how dare you trick me ! You said just a peck ! I should have not agree , Damn you !" Lucy retorted angrily.

"*chuckles* and i love you too . Take a bath , were almost there " Natsu said as he gave the blonde a peck on her lips before leaving her on her room

Lucy sigh before she took a bath . After an hour she exited her room , wearing a pink mini dress , she saw the pinkette on the deck of the yacht , when he saw her Lucy try to held her laugher when she saw him jaw dropped.

" whats with the face Dragneel ?" Lucy asked still holding her laugh , Natsu's face was so priceless.

"n-nothing . See that island? that's were we going " Natsu said as he pointed the island near them.

When they got in the island , Lucy was so lost to the islands beauty , she doesn't know such things like this exist .

"now , lets go . " Natsu said holding their stuffs on his left hand and on his right was his son

" give me Raven " Lucy said

" its fine" the pinkette said while grinning

"but---"

"Relax , i can do it , and i want to carry my son too " Natsu said " now if you really want to help me , just cling on me that will make me feel better " Natsu said still grinning from ear to ear.

They entered a big mansion , its three times bigger that Natsu's Mansion , Lucy was awestruck to the mansion that she didn't notice a blue haired woman standing at the leaving room.

" oh son , you're here ... And who are they ?"

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.