SIY Chapter 18: Nice Riddle ...

SLIGHT EDITED...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 18: Nice Riddle ...

"... I love you Luce."  Natsu whispered as he kissed her lightly on the forehead before hugging her tightly . A hug that he will never feel anymore...

"aak, Natsu. I-I can't breath, and your hitting my wound. C-can't I have some peaceful sleep here?" Lucy asked that made Natsu chuckle.

"You shouldn't speak. You're already dead." Natsu said solemly.

"Idiot !I'm not dead!" Lucy yelled im annoyance, how come he thought that she's dead?!

"You're still as loud as ever,  even if you're dead." Natsu murmured as he hugged her even more tight.

"Damn it Dragneel! This is not funny! You're hurting me!" Natsu snarled as she punched the pinkette repeatedly.

"For a dead person like you, hmm you're still strong." Natsu said with a tone on his voice.

"Damn Natsu! Open your eyes! Wake up!"  Lucy shouted as she slapped the pinkette hard on the face leaving a red mark on it.

On the other hand, Natsu opened his closes eyes and there he saw Lucy, giving him a death glare, he blinked several times, looking at the blonde in disbelief.

"Do I really need to slapped you first before you open your eyes ?!" Lucy snarled at him in annoyance.

"L-Lucy---"

"Already on earth Natsu?! Damn you Natsu! Saying that I'm loud but you're the one who's noisy between the two of us." Lucy said glaring at him.

"L-Luce ..."

"What?!"

"A-are you really alive? Y-You came back from the dead?" Natsu asked poking her cheeks repeatedly.

"First of all i never die! Second, stop poking me. Third , do you want me to kill you?!" Lucy hissed, nerve popping on her forehead .

"B-but i thought you were dead, because there's a white cloth on your entire body " Natsu said.

"I put it because its bright! And idiot! Just because of that you already think I'm dead?!" Lucy yelled in disbelief.

"Hey! Stop shouting! I'm just right here beside you. I can hear you clearly even without shouting." Natsu stated, putting a finger on his ears.

"What an idiot person are you?! You don't even looked if I am breathing or what! And what makes you more an idiot when you didn't looked at the monitor if the line were moving!" Lucy said, though she's not yelling anymore, her voice were still high pitched, "I can't believed i loved an idiotic person like you" Lucy mumbled as a blush slowly spread on her cheeks .

"I'm sorry! I was just taken aback from the scene . And do you think i can think clear and straight if i saw my girl like that?" Natsu said as he hugged the blonde again, this time due to happiness, the melancholy that he's feeling went drain.

"Luce ... Why'd you do that?" He asked suddenly.

"Do what?"  Lucy asked, not having any single clue what he's pointing at.

"Saving me ... Why'd you do that?" Natsu asked

"Simply ... I want you to be safe " Lucy said as she hugged him back.

"Idiot! It almost cost you're life! " Natsu scolded her.

"Almost. But it didn't, and at least your safe." the blonde said sweetly.

"Luce ..."

"Hmm? What is it Natsu?" Lucy asked.

"Please promise me one thing." He said seriously.

"Anything for you as long as i can do it ... What is it ? " she asked.

"Promise me not to do that again please... I think I'll go crazy if i lose you again... I can't bare the pain." Natsu stated that surely melts her heart.

"I Promise." Lucy said.

"Don't just promise, pinky swear ? " he said.

" *chuckles* pinky swear." She said as she intertwined her pinky to his.

"Don't ever leave by my side huh." he said.

"I wont, so enough with the drama already please." she said

" Luce ... "

" hmmm"

"I love you " Natsu said as he give her a peck on the lips.

"Natsu ... "

"Hmm?"

"Ilove you too." Lucy said with a smile on her face .

" Lucy ... "

" Natsu ... " They both said in unison .

" okay you first." they both said in unison again

" okay I'll go first " again in unison.

"Okay let me do the talking first!" Lucy said, stopping him.

"I'm gonna tell you something."  Natsu whined, but when he saw Lucy glare daggers at him, he flinched.

"I told yah, me first!" Lucy retorted, still glaring daggera at him

"That's what I said, you first!" He said, Lucy then went back to her old self, "So... what is it?" He asked.

"Well, I have a riddle for you."  Lucy said, a blush then spread on her cheeks.

"Hmm sure, okay." He said before shrugging.

"Okay, here goes nothing," she started,"So there's a train and only four people can sit ... The four people are you , Will , Marry and me. Now whats our sitting arrangement?" Lucy asked, not looking at him.

"Hmmm it's probably you then me, then Will and Marry." Natsu said while grinning from ear to ear.

"No, that's wrong... Try to guess again." Lucy said.

"Uhmm, okay... Marry, Will, me, you?" Natsu guessed.

"*sigh* never mind." Lucy said while pouting.

"Ah! I know! Is it Will you Marry me?" Natsu asked in a serious tone. Lucy's eyes then glisten in glee, he had guessed the right arrangement!

"Yes ! I'll marry you." Lucy said while smiling, she then hugged him tightly.

"You know I could arrange it as You will marry me, in that case you will never had a choice but to do so." He said as a smirk makes way on his lips.

"I know, but I know you realized that it's still better if you ask me." She said, "Now, what are you gonna tell me?" She then asked.

"I just told you love. By the way... Nice riddle Luce."

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SLIGHT EDITED...