SIY Chapter 17: She's Gone ???

SLIGHT EDITED...

Song : When you're gone by: Avril Lavigne ...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 17: She's Gone ???

"Lucy !" Natsu shouted as his eyes open widely in shock. Lucy has been shot by a gun in a very front of him.

"Lucy!" everyone shouted in horror.

"Quick call an ambulance!" Natsu yelled in anxiety, tears threaten to fall off  his eyes . Erza on the other hand fished her phone on her pocket and quickly dialed a number of an ambulance as tears formed on her eyes as well.

"L-Luce! H-Hang in there! They already called an ambulance." Natsu said with a broken voice while holding the blonde bridal style.

"N-Natsu... A-Are y-you a-alright?"  Lucy asked softly,  as she caress his cheeks lightly, and trying to atleast open her eyes to see him alright. She somehow manage to open her eyes though it's squinted.

"Dummy! You shouldn't have done that! But yeah I'm alright." Natsu scolded her, tears still trickling out of his puffy eyes as he kissed her had gently.

"I-I'm g-glad." the blonde said with a smile on her face before closing her eyes .

"L-Luce! Luce ! Luce wake up!" Natsu yelled in fear. Gray on the other hand quickly went near them and touched The blonde's neck to see if she still have pulse.

"Thank God!" Gray exclaims, "Good thing she just lost her consciousness." He added as he sighed in relief.

"Natsu-kun, the ambulance was already here." Juvia said, Hope run through her veins.

As Natsu heard Juvia, he ran quickly to the ambulance. Holding the blonde's hands , his tears flows continuously.

"Luce, You heard me right?! Don't die on me. Raven's waiting for us!" He said repeatedly, his hands were holding hers and he's brushing her hand on his cheeks.

When they reached the hospital, the nurses and doctors quickly put the blonde on the emergency room.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't enter here." said one of the nurses when they got in the door of the emergency room.

"But Thats my girl !" Natsu said as tears still falling off his eyes .

"We'll do everything we can just to save her, but now please do wait at the waiting area." the nurse said as it closed the door.

Natsu and the others on the other hand can't do anything but wait. They sat on the bleachers on the waiting are.

One by one they leave. But promised that they'll be back later . The only one left in there was the pinkette.

Praying to God to save the blonde. He barely cry like this, the last time he cried was when Lucy left him last six years ago, and now that he found her, he doesn't want to lose her, not now, not never.

After for almost 8 hours . The hospital bed where the blonde is came out. The pinkette quickly stood up and asked on of the doctor who operate her.

"Doc, how is she ?" Natsu asked, thinking the most positive answer he'll hear.

"We still have a lot examination to do. But don't worry we will do our best." the doctor said

"Luce ... Please be safe ... I don't want to lose you again ... Not now ... Not never "

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

"So doc, what happened now?"  Natsu asked when one of the doctor who examines the blonde talk to him.

"I don't want to tell you this but you should find it out for yourself " the doctor said, " she's in the room 1782."

Natsu ran as fast as he could to the said room. When he reached it, he quickly opened the door and looked for the blonde, his blonde girl.

He saw her in there with a white cloth in her entire body . The pinkette were crossed on his place, tears trickle on his red puffy eyes once again as he walks to the blonde's lifeless body.

"L-Luce ... *sobs* s-stop *sobs* playing around *sobs* i-its not *sobs* funny " Natsu said but no response.

" L-Luce ... *sobs* h-haven't i told *sobs* you to *sobs* s-stay strong ? *sobs* L-Luce ... *sobs* why'd you leave me ? *sobs* I-I can't live *sobs* without you dummy *sobs*"  Natsu murmured as he hugged the Lucy's lifeless body.

"c-come on Luce *sobs* w-wake up *sobs* i told you *sobs* its not funny " Natsu said but still no answer from the blonde.

" Luce *sobs* don't leave me and Raven ! I can't live without *sobs* you in my life *sobs*, w-we can't live without you. " he said as his tears continuously fall off his eyes.

" Luce ... *sobs* i love you ... This is not a good joke! *sobs* so love ... Please *sobs* wake up already . *sobs* i thought you love me *sobs* i want to *sobs* hear it *sobs* ... So please *sobs* wake up . *sobs* this is not a *sobs* good joke *sobs* stop this *sobs* prank of yours *sobs* now ! Luce *sobs* ... Luce ... Please *sobs* j-just *sobs* for me, I-If you don't want, T-Then at least for Raven ... *sobs* please wake up *sobs* I-I-I can't live without you *sobs* I-I-I'm incomplete without you *sobs* ... I-I have something to tell you *sobs* so ... *sobs* please *sobs* wake up *sobs* " Natsu as his tears trickle off his eyes and continuously fall like rain. Hearing nothing from the blonde sure makes his heart break into pieces .

"I-I *sobs* don't wanna lose you *sobs* not now ... Not never *sobs* " he uttered while sobbing but still no response to the blonde.

He doesn't want to believe that the blonde was dead, ke kept convincing himself that she was just playing prank on him but minutes have passed still no response to the blonde, even though it hurts him like hell he let go to his hope and accept the truth.

"If this is what you really want, I'll let you go ... I love you Luce." He whispered as he kissed her lightly on the forehead before hugging her tightly ... A hug that he will never feel anymore ...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U ❤

Slight Edited...