SIY Chapter 14: Yes ... Your Girl ... Since the Beginning ...

SLIGHT EDITED...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 14: Yes ... Your Girl ... Since the Beginning ...

Lucy and and her friends was there at the memorial . Now was her father's burial . Its raining just like it was saying that its giving its sympathy on her.

"I'm sorry." , "I give my sympathy." , and "Condolence." Was all of them  saying to her as they leave one by one.

"Lucy , we'll be going now ... We will take Raven as well , he's tired " Grandeeney said while the blonde just nod, her eyes looling dull as tears kept pouring out of her eyes.

Rain pour on her. Even though its raining , it can't hide her tears . Then someone tapped her shoulders , it was Natsu... the only one who stayed with her all along.

"Luce ... I know its hard ... But you have to accept it ... Afterall he leave this world peacefully . Because he knows that you're safe , that there's somebody that will take care of you " Natsusaid , trying to lighten up the mood of the blonde, On the hand, Lucy turns to face him, while sobbing she hugged him, wrapping her arms on his neck and there she cries on his broad chest in despair.

"Natsu ... W-Why are you still here ?" She asked. Natsu lifted her face so that they could see each other eye to eye. He smiles as her warmly and stroke some of her wet locks just to see her face clearly.

"You shouldn't be asking...Of course I'm here because your father said that i should take care of you..." Natsu said that made her blood boil, oh why does she expect anyways? Why does she expect that he stay there because he wanted to. Of course he'll stay because her father asked the favor to take care of her. And soon, he won't do that favor anymore.

"Thats it ?! Your just here because of it?! Well you can leave now Dragneel!" Lucy hissed at him as she pushed him and start walking away...That's not what she's expecting ... She's expecting him to say those three words he always say . Tears sprout on her eyes once more, not because of the tragic death of his father, but because she's been hurt by the pinkete once more. But not too long , the pinkette grabs her on her waist and hugged her from the back.

"Dummy, don't just leave me...I'm not done yet " Natsu muttered on his breath, he placed his chin on her shoulders, But Lucy struggles as tears continuously fall off her eyes , the pinkette just hugged her tight that made her stopped.

"Let go of me Dragneel!" she hissed with full of venom on her voice. But the pinkette just ignore her.

"I can't leave you because YOU'RE MY GIRL " Natsu said , Thats it! She heard the magic word ! Slowly , she turned around to face him. She saw how sincere he was as he gently put his forhead on hers, "I can't leave because If I leave my girl would be sad. And I don't want to leave my girl here alone." He said as he let their nose touched. Natsu trying to control his self not to kiss her, not because he does not want to, but because he wanted to show her some respect. As if on cue Lucy gets his action, lean forwars to him and gave him a peck on his lips before hugging him again.

"Yes...Of course...Your girl...Since the beginning."

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

"*sigh* Raven have a lot of toys ! " Lucy exclaims while packing their things, its been a month since she becomes his girl again. Natsu said that she should get their things in the place they stayed before and live with him.