SIY Chapter 15: Kidnapped O^O

SLIGHT EDITED...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 15: Kidnapped O^O

On the airport, Lucy and the others were waiting for their baggage to come so they can leave already.

Neither of them knew that a certain someone was there, looking at them close by.

"Aries, Juvia I'm gonna go to the restroom, You wanna come or you'll just wait for me here?" Lucy asked, beforr standing up on her seat.

"Hmm, Juvia don't feel like going to the restroom, what about Aries-san?" Juvia stated before looking at the pinkette next to her.

"Me too, I don't feel like going to the restroom, you go by yourself Lucy-dan and be quick, our baggage is here." Aries said.

"hai , hai " Lucy uttered as she starts walking to the restroom's way.

Turning her heels on the way where the sign for the restroom for the girls are,  her eyes grew wide as a handkerchief covered her mouth and nose , smelling something there that made her lose her consciousness .

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

"Ugh, Lucy should've texted me or something! I'm starting to feel worried for her now." Natsu talked to himself as he play his pen on his fingers , he is now at his office .

Still playing with his pen, his phone suddenly ringed , he quickly answered it when he saw the name of the blonde he'd love on the screen of his cellphone.

"Luce ? Love where are you? I'm---" he was cutted off when he heard a manly voice on the other line, but who could that be?

^ hello ? Is this Natsu Dragneel ?!^ the manly voice asked in a rather rude tone, and by the look of his voice the guy on the lother line looks overly confident.

"Uhh, Yes ? You... Who are you?" Natsu asked, not having a single clue who that guy is.

^I'm Lucy's boyfriend. Sting's the name.^ said the guy on the other line, he sure have an overly confident attitude.

"Wait what? I'm confused... Is your name spring or stink ? " Natsu asked totally confused on what his name pronounced.

^It's Sting you dumbass S-T-I-N-G .^ the guy on the other line said, spelling out his name on the  other line.

"Ohh! Okay, but who are you in Lucy's life again?" Natsu asked, completely forgetting who he is on his girl's life.

^I said I'm her boyfriend! But she left me because of you! We're living peacefully here but you get in the way.^ Sting said on the other line angrily, ^Now let's settle this, you and m . Lets fight man to man. Don't bring anyone with you. I'll text the location.^ he added before hanging up.

He didn't believed in him , he believed what the blonde said that he's the only boy for her... Since the beginning .

He didn't bother to look at the location he texted . Good thing there's a GPS so he could track them.

He quickly got in his car and droves it as fast as he could . Following the GPS, he reached an abandon building in the middle of nowhere. He enter the said building without fear and looked for the blonde, when he looked left, he saw the blonde there on the chair, tied with a rope.

"Lucy!" the pinkette burst out.

"Natsu!" the blonde shouted , then a blonde haired guy appeared out of the dark corner of the building.

"So you're Natsu Dragneel? *chuckles* I'm much more handsome than you. But what did YOU do to Lucy that she left me?! Have you given her some love spell so that she'll think she loves you instead of me?!" The guy which was he supposed to be Sting yelled.

"Damn it Sting! You're such a hard headed guy! How many times do I have to tell you that your not my boyfriend and that i never loved you! And I never will! I already have my two guys! Why can't you understand that?!" Lucy retorted angrily.

"No, Thats not true, Thats not true " Sting said repeatedly, shooking his head in disapproval.

"It's true! Why can't you accept it?!" Lucy yelled.

"Tch, if I that its not true, then its not."Sting said, glaring at her.

"Look mister, I don't know who you are except your name that makes me confused. But please let go of Lucy " Natsu said  un a rather calm tone.

"Hmm , sure... I let go of her ... If you gave her back to me." Sting said as a sly smirk crossed his face.

"Then I'll tell you, that will never gonna happen." Natsu said sternly.

"Yeah! He'll never gonna do that. I trusted him.  A-And even if he did, which I highly doubted he'll do, I'll never be yours. I'd rather die than to be with you." Lucy hissed, her words were full of venom.

"Wilk you just shut up! Don't play hard to get! I knew you like me too." Sting hissed back, he then looked at Natsu and pointed at him, "You! Fight me like a man!"

"Whoever wins will get Lucy? Bring it!"  Natsu yelled as he waved his hand as if telling Sting to attack him with a smirk plastered on his face.

"N-Natsu ..." Lucy uttered worriedly but the pinkette just smile at her. An assuring smile to be exact.

"Don't worry love, I'm gonna win for sure." Natsu said, reassuring her. He then faced Sting, who is now running in to him, Sting raised an fist and punched him but he dodge it with ease.

"Damn, fight me like a man!" Sting shouted still throwing punch at him but none of his punch were hitting the pinkette.

"*chuckles* you really want me to fight you?" Natsu asked, a sly smirk crossed his face.

"Heck yeah!" Sting yelled.

"But you might regret it " Natsu mocked as a wicked smile makes way to his face. He then swing his right fist in the air and punched Sting hard and with full of force on his face. Sting flew three feet away from him.

"Why you !" Sting uttered angrily as he try to throw punch him again but Natsu dodge ut again and roundhouse kick the latter hitting him on the jaw.

But Sting didn't stop, he kept punching the pinkette but none of his attacks hit him. He punched him again but this time it hit, or he rather assume he hit him because the Natsu just caught his hand and punched him on the face hard.

Lucy on the other hand watched Natsu fought with Sting , she can't believe how good Natsu at things like that. He never mention it to her before .

Seeing how Natsu elbowed Sting on his abdomen and kicked him so that Sting lay on the ground which makes her amaze.

"There ! I've beaten you to a pulp. Now , give Lucy back to me "

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

Slight Edited...