SIY Chapter 16: You Trust Me Right ?

"There, I've beaten you to a pulp. Now, give Lucy back to me." Natsu said in a low yet fearsome voice that surely intimidate the blonde he just beaten to a pulp.

"N-Not in a million years!" Sting manage to yelled in a firm voice though he didn't stopped himself to stutter.

"Damn it!" Natsu uttered angrily, he was about to say something more when his blonde girl say something.

"Sting! Can't you see that I don't love you?! I'm not going to be happy with you, and so are you. You're not going to be happy with me, so please. Im begging you, please let me go. I don't love you the way you think." Lucy explained to him, but he just glared at her.

"No! You're lying! You're lying!" Sting shouted, covering his ears so that he wouldn't hear her what so called lies.

"Damn it Sting, that's the truth and only the fcking truth! You should believe it whether you like it or not!" Lucy yelled, fussed in anger towards his childish way of thinking.

"No! I WON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE TRUTH! I know the truth, and the truth is that you love me, but that son of a bitch brainwashed you, so that he can have you and Raven for himself only." Sting said, slowly standing up but the pinkette kicked him once more so that he'll stay in the floor.

"He'll surely have us! Because Raven was his son and I was his girl, quit being childish and Stupid!" Lucy yelled, totally pissed by now. How come this guy became his friend for about five whole years. He's a total Pyschopath for mavis sake!

"Sure he's Raven's father, but I know for sure that if you let him choose between the two of us, he'll pick me rather than this jerk! It's alright though, You know I accept Raven with all of my heart right? I'll be his father. Just leave this fcking bastard and come with me and Raven. We'll go back to Florida and we'll live peacefull there. You, me, and Raven." Sting offered, which makes her grimaced in annoyance while Natsu punched him fistful in his face in so much anger.

"Fck! That would never gonna happen. Not in gazillion years! Raven will never be your child! He's mine. Maybe you can deceive people with the same blonde locks, but when people see the three of us together, they will know that he's my son and not yours because his a complete replica of me. And I'm confident that he'll choose me over you, because blood is so fcking ticker that water." Natsu said in a rather calm tone which makes him shiver down on his spine.

"And I will never gonna be yours, you psycho! It's not like you owned me or something. I was only belonged to Natsu and Natsu only... since the beginning." She murmured.

"Shut the fck up! You always say that, how can you tell me that you only belonged to that jerk, huh?! Tell me?! It's not as if he owns you!" Sting mocked, looking at Natsu in disgust.

"He... He does." She blurt out, "I do belong to him because he owns me. I'm the payment on my Dad's bebt to him. So techinically speaking, he still owns me till now." She stated that leave him stunned but later on he laughed like a psychopath maniac.

"Hahahahahaha! Are you for real?!" Sting uttered and still laughed sarcastically, but when he realized that she's as serious as hell, he stopped and looked at her in horror, "So it is true." He didn't asked, he stated it and he earns a nod from the two.