Chapter 4. DIY Life Hacks & Fun Facts

61. Health & Fitness: When studying a certain subject, pretend that you'll have to teach the material, this will help help you pay more attention.

62. Health & Fitness: Apples are more powerful than caffeine at helping you stay awake.

63. Health & Fitness: The 20-20-20 rule: [looking at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes) is a method proven to stop eye strain and thus stop headaches.

64. Health & Fitness: 30 minute naps are MOST effective because they use only 2 light sleep stages, therefore you don't wake up as tired and you are most productive.

65. Health & Fitness: Pimple too painful to pop? Put it under hot water for a few seconds. This softens it and it will come off easily.

66. Health & Fitness: Eating grapes improves the brain's ability to process new information and thus enhances intelligence.

67. Relationship: Don't know what to get someone for their birthday? Have them make three guesses of "what you got them." BOOM! Three things he/she wants.

68. Relationship: A key to building closeness within' a marriage is if you can't handle his/her friends/habits/likeness then befriend them. It is one of the most prominent reason for divorce.

69. Relationship: Use a silly codeword or phrase to pacify an argument. Make a pact that you will stop arguing and hug each other whenever that codeword is being said in an argument.

70. Relationship: Extremely new relationship: be honest, starting a relationship on lies is something you will regret later. Unharmful and cute lies might be allowed if you tell the truth shortly after.

71. Relationship: Make yourself happy and then allow your spouse to increase your happiness. A person who can't be happy by its own drains the good mood out of a room.

72. Relationship: Read John Gray's "5 Love Languages." No hacks required afterwards.

73. Relationship: When she/he tells you she/his problem, don't give her advice. Just listen. This is mostly for the boys/men.

74. Relationship: Instead of Good morning, sometime say "I had a dream about you and woke up smiling because I remembered I get to see you later." Let the love bloom

75. Brainy: Make a password into a goal of yours so you constantly have to be reminded of it.

76. Brainy: Put a sticker with a fake PIN number on your debit card so if you lose it and someone tries to use it +3 times, the machine will eat the card.

77. Brainy: Didn't finish your paper? Copy and paste a bunch of random symbols in a Word document and send it. Your teacher will think the file was damaged.

78. Relationship: DO NOT talk/be with each other all day long. Too much of anything is bad for a relationship.

79. Brainy: Secretaries, tech support, and janitors are the true power in an office. Make friends, remember birthdays and you can get anything you need.

80. Brainy: You can clear a room full of cigarette smoke in about a minute simply by spinning a wet towel around.