Chapter 13. DIY Life Hacks & Fun Facts

Chapter 13. DIY Life Hacks and Fun Facts

241. Fun Fact: Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the maes can roar like lions.

242. Fun Fact: On an American $1 dollar bill, there is an own in the upper left hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.

243. Fun Fact: In Massachusetts, it's illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

244. Fun Fact: US dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen.

245. Fun Fact: In Ancient Greece. A driver's licence can be taken away from the driver if the driver is deemed either unbathed or poorly dressed.

256. Fun Fact: In Michigan, a woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.

247. Fun Fact: Due to a newly passed law by the US Congress, anything with 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce is now classified as a vegetable. This includes pizza.

248. Fun Fact: The youngest person to give birth was a five year old tribal girl. (C-Section, of course).

249. Fun Fact: Ancient Romans alway entered the home of a friend with their right foot. The left side of the body was thought to portend evil. The Latin word for left is sinister, thus our English word sinister for anything threatening or malevolent.

250. Fun Fact: The act of snapping one's finger is called a "fillip."

251. Fun Fact: Female pandas raise their cubs on their own. The male panda leaves after mating.

252. Fun Fact: Once a human reaches the age of 35, he/she will start losing approximately 7k (thousand) brain cells a day. The cells will never be replaced.

253. Fun Fact: Las Vegas means "The Meadows" in Spanish. Ironically, the city is in the dessert that was once abundant in water and vegetation.

254. Fun Fact: The volume of water in the Amazon river is greater than the next eight largest rivers in the world combined.

255. Fun Fact: William Shakespeare's wife was named Anne Hathaway.

256. Fun Fact: A watermelon, is considered one of America's favorite fruits, it's really a vegetable (Citrullus lanatus). Cousin to the cucumber and kin to the gourd, watermelons can range in size from 7 to 100 pounds.

257. Fun Fact: The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which that start, excluding the North and South infront of America.

258. Fun Fact: Australia's box jellyfish hass toxin more potent than the venom in bobras, and is one of the most dangerous jellyfish in the world.

259. Fun Fact: It's illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she's asleep in Logan County, Colorado.

260. Fun Fact: The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 years old and lived in China in 1910.