Look Me In The Eyes and Say It

-- {Y/N} P.O.V --

"Baby, please just liste-" Jason tried to say until I cut him off. "No!" I screamed looking over my shoulder at him, while yanking every shit up of mine in the closet, into my suitcase laying on the bed in the bedroom. Jason had cheated on me and I am too angry to explain the whole scenery. Jason grabs whatever I put in my suitcase out and throws it on the bed. "Jason stop it!" I shouted at him. "No. {Y/N} look please can you just listen to me for five seconds?" He asked. I turned to him folding my arms, showing I was listening but I didn't look at him. "Look, I wasn't thinking right and-". "Five seconds is up, nigga!" I interrupted and started packing again.

He looked at me with an 'are you serious' face while I zipped my suitcase up and walked as fast as I can downstairs with it. As soon as I was about to reach for the door knob, Jason grabbed my suitcase and threw it across the room, causing a loud thud which also caused me to jump. "What the actual fuck!" I shouted. I was so angry, I swear I felt steam coming out of my ears😡. "Please don't leave me. I want you here. Not even that, it's more I need you here, baby." Jason begs. "First of all you don't want nor need me here because you wouldn't of even think about letting a slut in yo house in the first fucking place. And if yo unsatisfied, ridiculous ass really do need someone, just call that slut to come here. And secondly, my name is Y/N, do not call me 'baby'." I spat. Soon enough I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek. He smacked me. I looked up at him with my hair all messy on the right side of my face, shocked and tears in my eyes. Jason didn't look sorry at all, but thats because his eyes we're black so I knew he was angry as a mu'fucker.

"You're mine and only mine. I can fucking call you whatever the fuck I want." He spat. The tears that were at the edge of my eyelid fell down my cheek like a rain drop, and I looked down. "I hate you." I spat quietly. It was silent for a few seconds until Jason spoke up. "Look me in the eyes and say it." Jason said in a low voice. Jason slowly lift my head up so I could look in his eyes, it had turn to its normal honey brown colour so I knew he softened ('I knew he softened' - not like that😂). "Say it again but look me in the eyes this time." Jason says to me. "I. . .I h-hate. . ." I stuttered. I just couldn't say it at all, especially looking him in the eyes. Even when he cheated on me and I'm sooo angry with him I know I don't hate him because he's a big piece to my heart and I love him to bits.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

"I hate you." She spat still not looking at me. It hurts me hearing her say that. {Y/N} saying 'I hate you' while leaving me is my full-on worst nightmare, I wanted to know if she really did hate me so I wanted her to look me in the eyes. "Look me in the eyes and say it." I say quietly. She still hasn't lift her head up yet so I put a finger under her chin and lightly lift her head up. "Say it again but look me in the eyes this time." I told her. "I. . . I h-hate. . . ". She stuttered. I know she is mad at me but she definitely does not hate me because some people say a lot of things when they're angry. I didn't mean to hurt {Y/N}, and by hurt I mean both cheat and smack her. I didn't mean it at all. "That's what I thought so." I say before leaning in until my lips touched hers. Let's just say while I was trying to make out with her she kept on trying to push me away. I used one hand and pinned her arms above her head and used the other hand to slide down her body and squeeze her ass, causing her to gasp and open her mouth for me to slide my tongue in. As soon as my tongue came in her mouth she stopped trying to fight me off of her, so I removed my hand away from her arms and put them around her waist pulling her close, and she wraps her arms around my neck. She let out a little moan as our tongue started to battle with each other. I put my hands under her smooth thighs to lift her up and carry her upstairs to our bedroom without detaching our lips.

Once we got to the bedroom, I threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her, and started kissing her neck. "J-Jason." {Y/N} moans. "You like that, babygirl?" I asked her teasingly. She groans in pleasure in response. Damn, she so sexy. Sucking, lightly biting and licking, wanting to leave a few hickeys. I just can't wait to show her how much she means to me.