Ive Always Had A Crush On You (Part. 2)

------- Recap ------
When I was about to grab my bedroom door handle, I felt myself being pushed against the wall. 'Guess I spoke too soon, ay?' I thought to myself.
------- End of recap -------

---- Jason's P.O.V ----

Ha! {Y/N} thinks she can get away?! I'll show her who she belongs to. 😈💦

I started kissing on her neck. She tries to pull out of my tight grip, but I can tell she's too weak to because I'm kissing her sweet spot right now. {Y/N} leaned her head more to the side to give me more access. I bit on her sweet spot before swirling my tongue over it to recover the pain. She let out a muffled moan.

"Jump." I said with my lips on her neck while tapping on her thighs. She shook her head 'no'.
"I said jump!" I spat facing her and squeezing her thighs. It must have squeezed it too hard since she winced, but that wouldn't of happened if she obeyed me.

Soon her legs were around my waist, where they belong. I opened her bedroom door, then closed it once we were in. I slowly lay her down onto her bed before hovering over her. I was about to pull her top off but she started squirming under me. Knowing where her sweet spot is, I started to kiss her neck. Her squirming slowly died down and exchanged into moans. The only time my lips left her neck was when I took her top off. Why is {Y/N} acting like she don't want this when in reality, she really does?

"Baby, stop acting like you don't want this, cause I know you actually do." I said truthfully.

"Nigga, I ain't acting, because I really don't want to sleep with a player who leaves girls straight after." She battled back.

"Babe, listen. I'm not going to leave you. I'm doing all this to prove how much I like and love you." I say to you.

"Then why not just write a poem or some shit? Cause I ain't trust you to be in my pants at all." She said.

She lucky she ain't anyone else cause she would've been dead by now from how she's talking to me. Instead of saying another word I slammed my lips against hers. Even though {Y/N} ain't kissing back, her lips still feel good on mine. I peeled my shirt off before laying back down, this time next to {Y/N}. While I tried to make her open her mouth for me to put my tongue in, my hands roamed all over her body but mostly squeezing her beautiful breasts. So she won't open her mouth? I slowly moved my hands south until it reached the top of her shorts. I spread out her thighs before I pushed my hands inside her shorts and rubbed her clit through her panties.

She gasped loudly, allowing me to enter my tongue into her mouth and also make her kiss back. I continued rubbing her swollen clit through her wet panties while she moaned into the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled down her shorts. Her shorts waistband was elastic so it was easy to pull down. I pulled down her soaking panties along with the shorts. I went in between her legs and laid flat down on my stomach until I was face-to-face with my dessert.

I gave it a long slow lick before digging in. I sucked hard onto her clit and flickering my tongue on it after. Her loud moans were like music flowing into my ears. Wanting to pleasure her more, I decided to put a finger into her. She gasped and grabbed the pillows above her head. I added another finger in and made sure I was plumbing my fingers in her fast.

After a couple of minutes, {Y/N} cummed all over my face. I cleaned it all up, took a condom out of my pocket, then threw off my jeans and briefs. I quickly added the condom on. {Y/N's} to out of breath and in shock to even stop me right now. I threw out the foil after adding the condom on. I laid in between {Y/N's} legs but this time face-to-face with hers. I entered her and started moving while she started moaning.

"Oh. . Aaahh . ." She moaned.
"You liking this, baby?" I asked teasingly in a husky voice while slowly grinding my hips against hers before going back to thrusting. I was also leaving butterfly kisses down her neck. She moaned in response which caused me to smirk in success. I thrusted faster and harder in her tight pussy making her tits bounce and her head hit the headboard fast repeatedly.

"I'm gonna cum, Jase!" She screamed.
I smiled at the little nickname she gave me as I slammed into her more to impress her.

"Me too, babygirl." I whispered.

The atmosphere was really hot and there was sweat forming on both of our bodies. There was two very loud sounds which were {Y/N's} hot moans, my grunting and skin slapping from how hard I'm doing her right now. I kept going until I came in the condom and she came on my dick. I fell next to her and pulled her into me so her head was on my chest. I was about to close my eyes when I felt something wet dripping on my chest. 'It can't be her pussy if it's where my thigh is' I thought.

I looked down to see my baby crying.
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I let you into my pants and I didn't want you to." She cried.

I feel bad. I thought that she wanted it all but she was just fronting. Turns out she actually meant that she didn't want to sleep with me.

"Oh, babygirl. I'm not going to leave you. I meant what I said." I said to her. She looked up at me with confusion.

"Remember I said that I wanted to do this to prove to you how much I love and like you. Well, that's what I did. I promise on your precious heart that I didn't do all this just to have my needs." I said truthfully.

I've always had a crush on {Y/N}. I am the school bad boy, but I went overboard and took advantage of it to impress her. To impress her and make her like me like all the other sluts do, although, I would pay attention to {Y/N} and give her anything she ever possibly ever wanted.

"I really love you, {Y/N}. You know how most girls usually like the bad boys? Well, I thought you did too, that's why I kinda took advantage of being the bad boy I am." I said.

"I do like bad boys. It's just that you sleeping with girls and leaving them kinda pushed me away from being around you. And you had a crush on me? You love me? Out of all the beautiful girls in the school?" She said doubting herself.

"Hey you are beautiful. Yeah, some of the girls wear makeup and heels and all that, but you don't. That's why I love you so much. You different from all the other girls, and your personality is as beautiful as diamond. Every time I see in school I always feel excited that you're even in school and that you're also in most of my classes. {Y/N}? Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked kind of worried that she would say no.

{Y/N} took a long pause staring up at my eyes, probably searching in them to see if I was lying. . . Until she said her answer.

"Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend." She said smiling up at me.

"YES!" I screamed before kissing her passionately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
I had a lot of homework and revising to do these days.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜