How About Shower Sex?

-- Your P.O.V --

Me and Jason had just came back from the gym in one of his warehouses, and, boy, ain't I tired! "I can- I can literally see my heart pumping outside my chest," I said out of breath as I sat on the couch, holding my chest. "That's how heavy I'm breathing." I told Jason, who wasn't that out of breath. Well that's because he trains most of the time, so he's used to it. If you compare Jason and my breathing, Jason looks like he just ran a few minutes and breathes heavy like a normal human, however, I breathe like a dying animal. "Baby, you don't usually exercise because you're too lazy to. You're not used to this so its kinda challenging for you." Jason explained to me, plopping down next to me and sipping his water. And it's true. And by the way I'm not fat, it's just that I really do want to be fit and healthy, but I'm too damn lazy to exercise and I love my junk food to pieces.

"Don't get me wrong, I really want to be fit and healthy, but exercising is boooring." I whined the last bit once I've finally caught my breath. "I'm not gonna lie, It actually looks like you do exercise because you look fit." Jason said honestly. "Really?" I asked him knitting my eyebrows together in disbelieve. He nodded in response. "Aw, thanks, babe." I say before giving him a kiss on his sweet lips. "I'm gonna go take a shower now." I say getting up. "Ok." Jason responded with a smirk plastered on his face. I looked at him weird because he hates it when I ruin a moment just to go into the shower and he usually begs me to stay. So it's kinda odd that he is letting me go and has a smirk on his face. I know for sure that he's up to something. Once I reached the bedroom I went into the drawers to get one of Jason's shirts, my panties and shorts. I went into the bathroom and plopped the clothes down onto the sink counter.

I'm not tying up my extensions because I'm washing it anyways. I started running the shower. After checking the right temperature, I stepped in and started wetting my body up. As I was about to grab the soap, someone grabbed my arm making me let out an ear-piercing scream. Jason stood there laughing hysterically while I looked at him with a death stare. Is this why he was fine with letting me go, so he can scare me. "That's not fucking funny! Nigga, do you know how slippery the shower floor is?! What if I slipped and banged my head, what would you-" my rambling got cut off by Jason's lips. "You talk too damn much." He told me raising his eyebrows and looking into my eyes. "Who do you think you're talking to?" I said pointing my finger at him.

He just lets out a giggle, before kissing me again. Our lips started moving in sync while his hands roamed all over my body. He licked my bottom lip for permission for his tongue to enter my mouth, which I straight away accepted. I felt his hands move from my back to my ass, squeezing it with a tight grip making me shriek.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

As I made out with {Y/N} I slid my hand down from her stomach, to her area. I slowly moved my middle finger over to her clit before lightly rubbing it. She quietly moaned into my mouth as I did this. While I was rubbing her clit, I moved my lips to her neck. She put her arms around my neck as I sucked on her sweet spot hard before massaging it with my tongue and lips to recover the pain. I left about four hickeys on her neck, which is good for me because I think {Y/N} looks sexy with hickeys. She pulled away causing me to knit my eyebrows together in confusion. "Jason, I'm here to shower not have sex. Maybe later ok, baby?" She recommended before turning back to showering. "Nooo." I whined like a baby, turning {Y/N} back around to me. "How about shower sex?" I suggested. She looked like she was thinking about it, but neither way I ain't taking no for an answer.

So I slammed my lips onto hers as I lightly slammed her against the shower walls, causing her to slightly jump due to the coldness. I put my hand back to her area and began rubbing her clit. As my tongue was battling hers, I was playing with her clit, I knew this drove {Y/N} crazy. I started teasing her by poking my middle finger at her entrance as I rubbed on her swollen clit. I pulled away from the kiss and bent down to my knees. As I was bending down I left a trail of kisses down her stomach until I was facing her lower half. I put her left smooth leg onto my left shoulder and slowly licked up her folds, my hands were placed on her thighs. {Y/N} threw her head and exhaled heavily and shaky. I kissed her clit then started to suck on it. "Jason!" She moaned, lightly gripping onto my hair. I flickered my tongue on to her clit before going back to sucking. I looked up and {Y/N's} head was thrown back and her mouth was in an '0' shape while she was breathing fast and heavily.

(😂😂 SURPRISE!) I removed one of my hands from her thigh and stuck my middle finger in her

(😂😂 SURPRISE!) I removed one of my hands from her thigh and stuck my middle finger in her. She jumped in surprise, putting her hands above her head while scratching onto the wall. I decided to take it up a notch and insert another finger into her tight little pussy and drilled into her rapidly. "I-I'm g-gonna cum!" She moaned out loud as I felt her walls tightening around my fingers. When she said those three words, I pulled my fingers out of her to tease her and I want her to cum a lot on my dick. "Hey! Why did you pull out?!" She asked me, trying to catch her breath. I stood up and kissed her lips sweetly, ignoring her question.

-- Your P.O.V --

Jason ignored my question by kissing me. I felt his hands cup my ass giving it a little smack making me whimper, before he moved his hands to the back of my thighs. He was pulling onto my thighs telling me to jump, which I obeyed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I can feel Jason's big bulge lightly rubbing at my entrance, making me want Jason inside me urgently. Jason pulled away from the kiss and looked over at my breasts. "So beautiful." He whispered as he began kissing my breasts. Taking one of my nipples in between his teeth and tugging at it, then soothed it with his tongue before sucking on it. "Mmm." I moaned closing my eyes. He soon gave the other breast the same pleasure as the one before. It was amazing, Jason's amazing touches while hot water is running down our bodies. He pulled his mouth away from my body so he can see himself disappearing into my wet core. We both let out a moan once Jason's shaft came in contact with my dripping pussy.

He slowly thrusted in me making my body bounce a little. "You like that? You like it when my big cock is in you?" He asked me in my ear as he picked up the speed. My breathing was getting heavier again and my body was bouncing the same speed as Jason's thrusts. "J-jason! J-ason!" I moaned out his name throw the noises water running. "Mmm, baby. You lovin' that?" He asked in my ear. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and then closed them as the pleasure was just perfect for me. "Daddy, loves making you feel so good." He said through gritted teeth as his hips moved against mine harder. I started scratching his shoulders, making him hiss. The hot water from the shower, the radiation from our bodies and the steam from the hotness, making me hot and bothered by the minute. I tugged at his hair as he was now jamming into me, generating a loud clapping sound due to Jason's fierce speed and the water on our skin. He was literally rubbing against my g-spot repeatedly.

"Scream my name, princess." "JASON!!" I didn't obeyed because he wanted me to, it's because of the amount of pleasure he was giving me. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. "Yes! Cum for me! Cum for daddy!" He shouted in pleasure. His words made my walls tighten around his length and a familiar feeling in my stomach to form. "Oh my gosh!!" I screamed as I climaxed. I gripped his shoulders as I climaxed, needing something to grab. I finished exploding but Jason hasn't come yet. Both of our breaths were unsteady and heavy. I felt his dick twitching against my walls, letting me know that he is going to climax. "I'm gonna cum, babe." Jason moaned out as I moaned. As he was about to explode he quickly pulled out and let one of my legs down, and cummed on my stomach.

"Wow! That was amazing." Jason said out of breath. I nodded not knowing how to speak because I was so out of breath. The water running down on us rinsed the cum off my body and I watch the cum get swallowed by the shower drain while I was catching my breath. Once we've caught our breaths, Jason got some body wash on the cloth and started washing me. As we were washing each other it wasn't silent. Not an awkward, boring silence, it was a peaceful silence and we would keep giving each other cheeky grins or let out a little giggle when we make eye contact. "I love you, baby." Jason said to me. "I love you, too, Jason." I said back to him giving him a smile before pressing my lips against his.