I Want You To Break My Virginity

-- Your P.O.V --

I was sat on my bed with my knee bobbing up and down impatiently, waiting for Jason to come out of my bathroom so I can tell him what I wanted. My parents don't allow me to have any boyfriends because they worry that I'll end up getting pregnant, so they don't know that Jason comes here sometimes since he sneaks into my room through my window. My parents are out right now so me and Jason are in my house alone. I didn't know that Jason exited out of the bathroom until he spoke up.

"Baby, why do you look so nervous?" He asked me, knitting his eyebrows together in confusion. "Are you secretly still afraid of me or something?" He asked me again becoming a bit hurt.

"No! Not at all, Jason. Look what I'm about to tell might surprise you since you think I'm not ready and you think I'm too innocent for this," I started. Jason nodded for me to continue. "I want you to break my virginity." I finished. Jason stood there with his mouth slightly apart, staring at me like I had something in my face. "Hello. Earth to Jason?" I said waving my hand in his face. "Princess, I'm not sure if that's ok. I mean, you're right. I think you're not ready yet because when I came out of the bathroom you looked nervous as fuck. And I do think you're a little too innocent to even think about having sex." He said.

"Please, Jason. I want this. Wait, why am I even begging? You and yo bossy, stubborn ass ain't my dad. And if you won't break it I'll go to a club or something, get drunk and let some random drunk dude fuck me. That'll be easier than begging you." I warned him. Jason looked like he was thinking as he was looking into my eyes.

"Alright, alright!" Jason surrendered. I smirked in success to myself. "Get undressed and lay on the bed ok?" Jason told me.

I nodded and did as I was told. I'm not afraid of being naked in front of Jason because we've seen each other naked a lot of times and he always complimented me since I used to be called names by people at school and I didn't like how I looked because of them. While I laid back on my bed, I see Jason getting a silver little packet out of his wallet. He put his wallet back into his jeans pocket and threw his jeans back onto the floor, before removing his towel around his waist and throwing it carelessly on the floor.

While he walked over to me I stared at his long soft dick, I felt my panties getting a bit wet. I didn't even know he was sitting in front of me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jason said with a smirk plastered on his perfect face. "No, I ain't having no nudes on my phone, soz." I replied folding my arms. Jason chuckled at my comment.

"Lay down, baby." I laid back as Jason came in between my legs and laid on top of me.

This position felt so warm and comfortable. Jason placed the pillow above my head. He connected his lips with mine and started making out with me. His lips mouldy perfectly with mine so much that if I was shouting at Jason or something, he can shut me up by putting his lips on mine. I felt something wet and slimy stroking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth allowing Jason's tongue to enter my mouth and give himself a tour around my mouth.

The kissing isn't new to me, nor laying with Jason while we're naked. It isn't new to us. Sex is the only new thing for me but not to Jason since he used to be a man whore before he was with me.

While me and Jason were making out, I felt something long growing really hard in between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Jason's eyes closed. As his shaft was growing it was almost poking at my entrance which got me even more wet. He pulled away from our make out session and moved his lips to my neck. When his lips touched a part of my neck, it sent tingles down my spine and caused me to moan. It was so good. I leaned my head back to give him better access. When that moan flew out my mouth, Jason sucked and nibbled on that sweet spot that made me moan continuously. I was stroking his muscles on his arm while my eyes were closed. While his lips were doing my neck, he put his hand up my shirt and played with my breasts and nipples, and the other hand was for support as he was leaning on his elbow. As he sucked and nibbled, I knew for sure that he'll leave marks. We both sat up so he can take off my clothes.