This Is Very Wrong, Mr McCann

-- Your P.O.V --

I was sitting in the meeting room with the rest of the gang and our boss, Jason McCann. Yeah, yeah, the world's most wanted criminal. We were planning our next mission. In the gang there are only three females, including myself, and the rest are men. The men in McCann's gang are so stereotypical, they say 'all females are weaker than men'.That's why when we go on missions us three girls never do all the bloody stuff, but we only track people down.

"And {Y/N}, Nikki and Demi go track them down as usual." Mr McCann finished off looking at us but at me mostly. I rolled my eyes and Nikki let out a frustrated growl. "Got a problem Nikki?" Mr McCann asked looking directly at Nikki. He saw me roll my eyes, how comes he didn't say anything to me? Btw, I know I'm in a gang, but that doesn't mean that I want to take away someone's life. Never in my life will I hold a gun, McCann knows this.

"N-no." She said feeling powerless from his strong glare at her. Mr McCann's strong glares always threatened us especially when they turn black. I have chills from even thinking about it. "That's what I thought so." He spat. Nikki looked down ashamed with tears in the brim of her eyes, and I rubbed her back before she bursts to tears. Mr McCann looked at me because of what I was doing. We were staring at each other but I was staring to figure out his face expression that tells me his emotion, which I can't figure out. We heard a cough that cut our stares off.

"So er. . .here is the model of the plan," Mr McCann said placing a big model on the centre of the table. "Those who can't see, come around here." He continued. The people who sat at the edges of the table stood up and walked closer to the model. The gang were talking amongst ourselves about how the plan might work while looking at the model for ideas. As I was showing Chris the back of the model where the enemies' office is and how we can break into it, I felt someone staring at me as I was talking. While Chris was talking I pretended to look around and my eyes fell into Mr McCann's. He was laying back comfortably in his chair while staring at me with his mouth slightly parted. As soon as our eyes met he quickly closed his mouth and looked away. 'That was weird' I thought to myself.

". . . And then kill Graham. That doesn't sound bad right?" Chris asked me about his idea. "U-um. . . Yeah, that doesn't sound bad. Like I bet Mr McCann will take that idea." I replied kindly. "Thanks." He said giving me a smile before walking away.

-- Mr McCann's P.O.V --

She's just so perfect! Seriously, {Y/N} is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. Usually when I see a pretty girl I would have dirty thoughts and only thinking about having a one night stand with them. But with {Y/N}? I don't think about having one night stand with her. It actually shocked me of how I was thinking about marrying her and having kids with her, just having a good life and family with her. I've never had these thoughts before. I was just sitting here watching {Y/N} talk to Chris. 'The way her lips move as she talked, I wish they were on mine. The way her soft coco skin shined as something gleams on it, I want it against mine.' I felt my pants getting tight. 'The way her perfect ass shape was visible on her pencil skirt, I want to eat it out. The way her eyes pour into other people's eyes, I want them rolling at the back of her head as she's screaming my name. The way her-'.

I was cut of my thoughts by her eyes meeting mine. I realised my mouth was open and I quickly closed it as I quickly looked away. My crush on her was so huge. If she takes a little glance at me, my heart skips a beat. My heart pounds so fast even when she is looking at me in the meeting, to show she was listening to my every word. Ive had a crush on a girl before but I've never had feelings for her as big as the feelings I have for {Y/N}. I can't take this no more. . . I had to have her with me NOW!! I cleared my throat for everyone's attention. "Thank you. Okay so we will finish this tomorrow, aight? But {Y/N} can I have a word with you?" I asked her and she replied with a nod.