Imma Fuck You Back To Sleep

-- Jason's P.O.V --

Right now I'm downstairs with my gang having a meeting. My babygirl, {Y/N}, is upstairs asleep, so I have to make sure everyone's voice is audible but low. "And Twist and Maejor , you two find the information of where their warehouse is and how much money they owe me." Twist and Maijor nod their heads in unison understanding what they have to do. "But Jason, suppose are plan fucks up?" Ryan asks worried. "Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, some of Sebastian's gang's plans are amazing." Trey says in agreement. "What? 'Amazing' my back foot, our plan is breath taking." I tell them coldly.

Everyone starts to laugh at my comment, which made me smirk at myself too. "Aight, so when are we gonna start our mission?" Khalil asks me. "Good question." I say trying to think, but I don't know when. "Hm, I don't really know. But I'll try and find out in like two to three days and text you to let you guys know." I assure them. "Oi, Jason! Where's my beer at?!" Za shouts from the kitchen, coming in the living room. "My fucking drink ain't-" Za shouted but got cut off. "Aye, shut the fuck up." I hissed at him. "Just remember my fucking wife is sleeping." I spat.

I turn to hear tiny footstep coming down the stairs. Everyone turns to see my beautiful wife, {Y/N}, standing on the last stair step rubbing her eye from waking up. "What's all the shouting?" She asks tiredly, yawning. She's so cute! Her innocent looks just make me want to fuck her senseless. I can feel myself getting hard, so I use the folder I was holding to cover it up. "Fucking hell, Za!!" I shouted, making everyone jump from my outburst. "Sorry, man I forgot." He says quietly. "How can you fucking forget that {Y/N} was sleeping and I told you a minute ago." I spat at him. Fucking hell, he pisses me off. Yeah he's piss-taking, but he can be funny most the times. "Hello Mrs McCann." Some of my gang members say in unison to my wife.

"Hi guys." {Y/N} says, smiling sweetly at them, yawning again after. God, I just want to squeeze the cuteness out of her! That just makes me even harder. "Guys I'll be back and I might take a bit long." I tell them quickly and turn to {Y/N} winking at her after saying the last part. Her eyes widen while I smirk at her. "You can talk for now and there's lots of food in the kitchen if you're hungry." I said before going up to {Y/N}. "Come on, princess." I say to her putting my hands on her hips while going up the stairs. "Let's get you back to sleep." I say raspily in her ear making her almost slip on on of the steps to my comment. I chuckle at her.

We got into bed, and {Y/N's} eyes were still red from waking up. "I'mma fuck you back to sleep, babe." I say in a raspy voice. Since I'm gonna fuck her to sleep I'm not gonna make this sex rough but I need to make it kind of soothing, if that makes sense to you. I take off her panties. {Y/N} always takes her bottoms and bra off whenever we go bed (if you don't take your bottoms off in bed . . Just pretend you do😂).

I take off my sweatpants and briefs off, apart from my shirt and take her top off. I was already hard due to my dirty thoughts of her downstairs a few minutes ago. I go in between her legs and go into her. I put myself into her and rocked slowly into her. {Y/N} woke up in the middle of sleeping from Za's shouting, so she is basically is still half asleep. That's why I'm not going rough on her and want to make this night more soothing but pleasurable for her. When I did slow but deep thrusts in her she let out little, soft moans as her eyes were almost shutting but kept on re-opening.

I didn't care whether her pussy was wet or not. I just want her asleep. So that she doesn't fall asleep uncomfortable. Prolly sounds weird, but I want my babygirl to feel comfortable in her sleep from waking up in the middle of her sleep (Wish he actually did this to me 😩 (or you🤓)).

-- Your P.O.V --

As Jason thrust inside me slowly and kept saying soothing words to me I just felt myself getting even more sleepier. He kissed my neck, not nibbling on it or sucking on it. Just little pecks. I moan at how calm he was being but pleasurable it was at the same time. "Shh, it's alright, baby go to sleep." He cooed me like a baby. It was so comfortable and in peace. "Mmm. . . Jason go faster." I whispered to him. "No, baby.You need to go back to sleep, ok?" He says kissing my forehead, still thrusting at the same level. I nod my head.

It's true what he said. I woke up from a random shout and I want Jason going hard me me? My eyes started to shut fully and my hands slowly slid off his back.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

{Y/N's} eyes shut fully and I felt her hands slowly slid off my back and onto my sides, that signalled me that she was fully asleep. I kissed he temple, cheek and lips. "Goodnight, princess." I whisper to her before giving her one lass kiss on her lips. I slowly slid out of her and slowly cam out of bed. I put the bed sheet over {Y/N} and put my briefs and sweatpants back on. I looked back before I came out of the room and see I hadn't woken her and heard her little snores. I went downstairs to see my gang laughing, eating and joking.

Once they all saw me coming down the stairs, they all stopped and looked at me. "What." I spat. "What were you doing up there, Jason?" Twist asks with a smirk appearing on his and everyone else's face. "Nothing. Just shut up. And plus if something did happen it would be non of you lots fucking business." I said. "Come on, Jason we all know you lot did something upstairs, I mean your fucking hair wasn't messy before. Your hair looks like The Weeknd's." Chaz said. Fuck! Why didn't I wear a SnapBack before I came down?!

"All you get out my fucking house. I'm tired now. I wanna lay with my wife." I say. They do as I say and I lock the door behind the last person out. I turn off the living room light and go up to my room to see a sleeping {Y/N}. Sleeping so peacefully. The thing that was playing in my mind was. . . I did that to her.

------------------------------------------------------
❤💜💙❤💜VOTE️💜💙❤️💜💙