I've Always Had A Crush On You

-- No one's P.O.V --

You were putting the unneeded books back into your locker and your best friend, Kelsey did the same too. As you were going to put your biology textbook into your locker, you hear squealing and laughing. Once you've turned around you see no other than Jason McCann with girls clinging onto him. He is the most popular and hottest boy in the school, however, there were stories of how when he is outside of school he does drugs and kill people for money part of a business. You weren't the type to just keep jumping onto him whenever he came into your sight like most of the girls did, nor were you into him. All you can think of is how much of a douchebag and a stuck up moron he is. But I have to admit, he is hot as fuuuck!!! The sad thing is, when he asks a girl out, he only does that to get into their pants and then leave them straight after. That's why I must not fall for him and his stupid games.

You rolled your eyes and went back to putting your biology textbook into your locker. You liked your school. You weren't popular but you weren't a nerd neither. You was smart but you didn't get bullied. You were just a regular girl with a lot of friends - Kelsey was your best friend - although, some of the boys has always tried flirting with you into going out but you always rejected them.

-- Your P.O.V --

"He's so fucking hot, just look at him." Kelsey squealed excitingly referring, obviously, to Jason. As you can see my best friend is in love with him just like the other girls, except she ain't an animal who finds their prey and attacks them like the other girls do.
"Argh, he's just a normal teenaged douchebag." You said annoyed by the topic of him. Did I also mention that in chemistry I was partnered up with him to do a project? And let me tell you this, I was not a happy bunny. As I was going to shut my locker someone else did it for me but more harshly, making me jump. I groaned in annoyance - from all the stress school has put me through and now Kelsey is getting on my nerves.

"Kelsey what the hell! You know I hate people making me jump!" I yelled while closing my bag and flinging it on my shoulder, but since the hallway was packed and loud, my yelling didn't catch anybodies' attention.
And, to think that it was Kelsey. "It not Kelsey, babe." The deep, husky voice rang in my right ear. I can feel the person's breathing on the back of my neck.
I slowly turned around to be face-to-face with a chest. I looked up to meet amazing hazel eyes. Jason. Wooaah, I didn't think he'll be that tall from me.

"What do you want?" I asked confusingly, a smirk appears onto his face and it always does. That why I've always wanted to smack it right off.
"I want your address, shorty." He said still smirking while placing both hands on each side of my head to stop me from running away.
"Number 1. Don't call me that, you asshole." I said sassily. "And number 2. Why?" I asked dumbfounded.
"Well, since we're working on a project, I need your address." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"It's ok, I'll just go to Mr Gregory and ask him if I can work on my own." I said smiling as politely as I can, but I know for sure it turned out as a fake one. As I was going to move I was shoved into the lockers. Lightly, not hard enough for me to feel pain.

"Jason, move!" I said trying to push his chest, but that didn't work since he's waaay stronger than me. He moved his hands onto my hips to keep me still. I noticed the hallway was silent - everyone was either out the building going home, or watching Jason harass me.
"Jason, please move." I moaned in annoyance. He just stood there biting his lip while looking into my eyes. I looked up at the ceiling with my arms folded as I let out a stressed sigh.
As my eyes were focused on the ceiling, I felt something wet and soft on my neck. It took me a while to acknowledge that Jason had just kissed my neck. I looked back at him with a death stare and he just chuckled. Knowing that Jason wouldn't leave me alone until I gave him what he wanted, I gave Jason a piece of paper with my address and phone number on it. Only to tell me if he's arrived!

"Thanks, babygirl." He said to me bring that stupid, cute smirk up onto his perfect face again.
"You're welcome dumbass, now let me go." I said angrily. He just chuckled again but before he left he lifted my chin up and pecked my neck a few times and I couldn't push him away, I just couldn't resist it. I let out a little unwanted moaned when he found my sweet spot.
He looked back up at me with the same smirk and winked at me before going off to God knows where. And that's when I noticed, everyone was actually witnessing me and Jason's little conversation.

"I can't fucking believe that!" Kelsey squealed.
"What?" You asked rubbing your ears from the pain that Kelsey's squeal caused.
"Jason fucking McCann just spoke to you! Even better he fucking kissed your neck!" She whisper-yelled in exciting.
"I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared. Because all the smirks that kept forming on his lips just annoys the shit out of me and also creeps me out knowing that he'll come to my place. I can feel it, something more than the project is gonna happen at my house." I said kinda shook.

------------ At Home ------------

I put my hair up into a messy bun before hearing the door bell ring. "Okay, here goes nothing." I whispered to myself. Btw, my parents were out on a date and my brother was at his friend's house. Yes, so I'm alone with Jason. Can't life get any worse? I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Jason standing there with some white and pink flowers. He also looked and smelled amazing, well, name a time where he didn't smell or looked good. "How did you know white and pink were my favourite?" I asked confused. "Well, hello to you, too." He said smirking before entering the my house without permission. He handed me the flowers and I put them in water and a spare vase I had in my room.

"Okay, so did you have anything in mind of how to start our project?" I asked sitting on the couch far away from him as possible.
He chuckle at my actions before saying, "No." I looked up from my newly polished nails to see him staring at me.
"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked feeling a little insecure from his strong stare.
"Yeah, let me get it for you." He got up, sat next me and moved his hand to my cheek.

Too stupid to not realise that it was a lie, Jason put his lips on mine. I just couldn't resist. It was so moist and savouring. Noticing my actions of kissing him back, I quickly pulled away.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked worried. Worried?
"No. It's just that, I'm not gonna fall for your stupid games that you always do with girls to get in their pants." I replied coldly before getting up into my room.
"Where you going?" He asked watching my every move.
"None of your business!" I snickered.

I'm surprised Jason hasn't done anything to me yet, I mean, I called him dumbass, asshole and I yelled at him. Whenever anyone yells at him or call him names, he would have them bleeding on the floor, girl or boy it doesn't matter. When I was about to grab my bedroom door handle, I felt myself being pushed against the wall. 'Guess I spoke too soon, ay?' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you are enjoying my dirty imagines!
There will be a part 2 of this.

Please vote and comment.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️