Is This Rough Enough Princess?

-- Your P.O.V --

I woke up from the bright sunlight shining through the big glass window of me and Jason's bedroom. Last night we went to a club and we came back home drunk and had sex. Not just any normal sex. It was rough. I'm not saying Jason is usually a softie,but last night he was as rough and vicious as a piranha! Pulling my hair, choking me with his cock etc. . . Just ripping me apart really. Jason was still asleep so I tried my best to keep quiet. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and had a quick shower to wash of the *cough* 'substance' off my body.

After washing myself I get my towels and dry myself with it and use some cream to moisturise my skin and wrapped the towel around my body. I come out, remove the towel and put on a black mid-thigh silk robe that was on the knob of the headboard on the bed, to cover my naked body. Since Jason was still asleep, I decided to go downstairs and make him some breakfast. Before I left the room I saw Jason turn in his sleep, leaving a little bit of saliva on the other side of the pillow. Such a cutie pie!

-- Jason's P.O.V --

I yawn and wake up to an empty space next to me. "Baby?" I called out in my morning voice to see if {Y/N} was in the bathroom, but the smell of bacon and eggs hit my nose so I knew she was in the kitchen. I let out a satisfied smile and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

- Skip shower-

I got out the bathroom turning the light off before closing the door. I had on sweatpants but I can't be asked to put on a shirt, so I went downstairs and the breakfast smell started to get more stronger. "Morning, babygirl." I say walking into the kitchen not looking at {Y/N}, since I was busy playing a game on my phone. "Morning, sweetie." She replies back giving me a kiss in the cheek. "Babe, where's the other plates?" {Y/N} asked me. "Aren't they in the dishwasher?" I asked her.

As soon as I look up at her I dropped my phone. She was in a mid-thigh silk robe, bent over looking inside the dishwasher and her pussy along with her ass was showing! "Argh, seriously, Jason?" She asked me looking behind her at my phone but not at me. "I'm not buying you a new phone again." She says warningly. I was in such a daze to even listen to her, I let out a little moan and she looks up me.

-- Your P.O.V --

I was looking down at Jason's smashed phone on the floor, what is wrong wit this boy and his clumsy ass?! "I'm not buying you a new phone again." I warned him until I heard a little moan. I look up at him to see him staring at the lower half of me. That's when I notice that I bent over and I wasn't wearing anything under. I smirked and walked up to him untying my robe but not taking it off. "Like what you see?" I asked him teasingly. Before I knew it, I was being attacked on the neck with kisses. I moaned as soon as Jason found my sweet spot. "Let's go up to our bedroom then." Jason suggests. I nod my head and he carries me bride style up to our bedroom.

When we reach to the bed Jason roughly throws me down. By now his eyes were so dark that I can't even see his pupils. He started working on my neck leaving a few marks on it. He found my sweet spot again which had me moaning again. "Last night you were sooo rough. You're not usually that rough." I breathed out and say truthfully. "Oh, really?" Jason aka smirking evilly at me. "Y-yeah." I stuttered, terrified of how he is looking right now. I mean 1. His eyes are black and 2. He's smirking evilly.

After I answered him, he yanks my robe off and pulls his sweatpants and his boxers down. "On all fours." He simply said, but I understood what he meant. I went into the doggy style position and without any warning he pounded into me making me scream in surprise. "Ooh. . . Fuck! Oh my gosh!" I moaned out several times knitting my eyebrows together while Jason's eyes shut and he groans out in pleasure.

I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but only to be yank up by my hair which made me arch my back and yell in pain and pleasure. "Is this rough enough, princess?" Jason asks me loudly over the sound of are skins clapping continuously. I couldn't even answer, that how much of a bliss he was putting me in. But because I didn't as we'd he pulled on my hair even more and went at a dangerous pace. Making tears of pleasure fall out my eyes.

He pulled out, spat on his hand and wiped his saliva on his dick then pounded back into me. After a while of the doggy style, he pulled out and pushed me back so I was sitting up. "Suck me dry, babe. Make my dick pop if you have too." He says getting on his knees.

He was above my face so that his dick was pointed to my mouth. I took it in my hand and mouth and goddamn it was big! I tried to put as much as I can in my mouth but it was impossible. Jason grabs my head and thrusts rapidly in my mouth making me gag and dribble.

I held on his thighs for support and to signal him that it was hurting my throat since it almost went DOWN my throat. Yep. That's how long he is.

He slows down and kisses me roughly. "Why'd you stop me for? I thought you like it rough." He says teasingly. "Negro, I didn't say anything about me liking anything all I said was that you were rough last and you're not usually that rough." I corrected him. "Oh." He says. He so adorable!

"But doesn't mean I'm not gonna continue." He says. "Please do." I whisper to him before kissing him. He drags me to the edge of the bed so that I was still laying down but he was standing on the floor at the edge of the bed. He inserts his dick in me and puts both my legs on either sides of his shoulders.

He thrusts slowly and kisses my neck at the same time. "J-Jason?" I called out. "Mhm." He answered in hum while still kissing my neck. "Can you. . move m-more. . f-faster please?" I asked him trying to catch my breathe from the little bit pleasure he is giving me. Without saying an 'OK' he just pounds rapidly into me. I cry out in pleasure with profanities coming out from both of our mouths. One hand is holding him up for support while the other is gripping on my neck as he pounds at such a dangerous speed, making me arch my back.

After a while I felt a knot in my stomach so i was gonna come in any second. "Jason. I-I'm gonna cum." I breathed out moaning after. Our breaths were heavy and the bed was rocking along with our bodies - well more of my body was bouncing along with my breasts. "Hold it, babygirl wait for me." He ordered. He took my legs off his shoulders so he can bend down and kiss me passionately and rub my clit, which makes it even harder for me to hold in my cum.

To help me hold it in I grip on to Jason's shoulders and scratch up his back. "Ok, you're gonna let it go in 3. . . 2 . .1. . " we exploded at the same time then Jason collapse on top of me breathing  out of control.

Once we caught our breathes we were too tired to say anything so we just fell straight asleep😊. . . .

---------------------------------------
Vote❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️